Reviews for 4:13
Fedski chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
sniff sniff. beautiful. great job!
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Why I haven't stumbled upon this gem 'till now is beyond me. I really enjoyed this. It was beautifully sad and mysterious, though I am curious as to what was making Shuichi leave. You touch upon it a few times but never really go into it, and while I like it when authors leave it up to the readers to judge, or that they don't underestimate their intelligence by explaining every little detail, I do admit that I would really like this spelled out for me since it does seem to be open ended and can be several different things. Anyways, once again, I really enjoyed this and I hope to see more from you soon :D

Cat
Ildreen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is... I just... well, I like it, but I think I need to read something fluffly now.

I hope there'll be a continuation of this
MaximumRide-Fang chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Was he planning to kill himself (It seemed like it)
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hey )

own, tha was so cute!

but Shu has no reason to leave! Okay, Yuki didn't want him around, but now I know he loves Shu-chan, so why would he leave? _

love your fic! Congratulations!

Mafe Ly
Requiem for Tom chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. Way to portray the deep, beautifully strange relationship between Shuichi and Eiri.

There's a strong sense of sadness I feel while reading this, yet at the same time I get a feeling of...something else I can't quite describe. Heh, your fic left me speechless. That's a first.

I must say, I love the title. It holds such significance in the fic. Obviously you don't need me to tell you that, Lol.

Great job.

Requiem
HK-47 Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was a pretty great read. I don't normally write/read Yuki/Shuichi based anything, mainly because I look for something different. But hey, this was definitely different from what I normally see/read around here.

You managed to capture a much deeper side to Yuki and Shuichi's relationship. I like the idea of Shuichi wanting to leave Yuki - because let's face it, yeah he loves him more than anything, but the poor boy can only take so much. This is definitely a nice change of pace from all the, "Shuichi loves Yuki and would never leave no matter what" fics. Not that there's anything wrong with those.

Another thing, I don't normally care for angst either. But, I'm almost positive now that the reason behind that is angst around FFN tends to be over dramatic and corny as all Hell. You, however, did not overdo it in the slightest.

So bravo, looking forward to seeing more from you. (I'm pretty sure I've read your fics before, and was never disappointed).

Happy Writing!
KeiZero chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is amazingly real and touching. Awesome. It catches the sutil line where lingers the mutual and still distorted understanding of close lovers. This is so... real. Congratulations!
Maleysin chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I feel so much for the way you write Shuuichi. I can totally understand what he's going through... uwah, this stirred up my memories and made me cry, lol.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww, beautiful. I'd like to see more of this. Unless it's a oneshot. Oh well. Just to be safe. Either way, great job!
5123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
more please! i want to find out what happens next!
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Beautiful, raw, emotional, simple.

Another excellent piece!