Reviews for Blood of a Demon
butski chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Cute.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Wicked R chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
sweet.
MeyferWinchester chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I loved the ending as Gabriel helped his brother exelente
MeyferWinchester chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very good OMG I love it!
dragoness simplicity chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
_ Beautiful. I especially loved the ending. XD
Linchalou chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Absolutely love this story! *applauds and adds story to favorites*
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I love the brother moment with gabe and cass3
Caligo Origuu chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Love the idea of Gabriel still feeling that connection to family, no matter his opinions on the war. I was very happy to see him come help Cas.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
thank you it was a good chapter thanks
supreme dramon chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Oh how sweet! Big brother Gabriel to the the rescue.
BLUESKULL chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
This story deserves a mountain of love/recognition. There was not a single part here that I didn't like. I love Gabe's little brotherly speech there.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I didn't expect Gabriel to show up. He made me aw LOL. Glad to see him being nice.
Maz Kazama chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Oh wow! I love, love, love this!

Poor hurt Cas, he's so confused by pain! Must be weird for an angel to feel mortal pain, I love how've you captured that.

And poor Dean and Sam, so very out of their depth!

Is Gabriel going to be a good guy or a bad guy I wonder. I hope he's going to be the one to help Cas!

Keep up the good work!
cooltoon2001 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Will you continue to finish it at a later time, because i would love to find out what happend next for Castiel, Dean and Sam.
SIGNATUREgOFwAyDEADnHEART chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Whoah, this is some pretty kickin' stuff!

But... just ONE more chapter? Really? Well, here's hoping you'd either extend to an extra-epilogue-chapter-follow up thing or the next one would be just plain awesome. Not forcing you to listen to (or read) what I say; hurt!Cas has already made my day. (dude, did that just rhymed? XD)

Do what you gotta do then. Rootin' for ya.