Reviews for Sundered Order
I miss you
Me chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Poky poky notice me!
MotherBear chapter 49 . 6/15/2016
There is a natural progression of quality as the story progresses, but there aren't and "major flaws"... It doesn't *need* reworking. This is a fantastic piece and I hope you come back eventually.
Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Poke. Nudge. Still here :)
Me chapter 49 . 5/19/2016
*I* don't see any critical flaws in the story. I *do* see the natural progression from a good writer to a very talented incredible writer that I tend to see in all those who become my favorites... There's nothing *wrong* with that! And of course the last chapter flows... I've been asking in my head for the last several chapters "C'mon, Fiona! When are you going to make your move?"

Four years isn't a long time in the scheme of things. I've seen stories come back after longer breaks. I shall continue to watch and hope.
Me chapter 49 . 5/18/2016
Ohmigod! OHMIGOD! You just CAN'T leave it at that! This... This is an INCREDIBLE work... And it needs its masters (yes, you!) touch!

We are patient. We can wait. But please please please please please please never use the word ABANDONED!
G chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
To bad you won't be finishing this one. This by far was your best plot. Yes the writing was rough in some points but conveyed a better story. I guess some writers refuse to see the diamond in the rough so to speak. Not that it matters to you obviously
Guest chapter 49 . 1/20/2015
Thank you very much for writing this epic story. I really enjoyed reading it :)
Rebecca
wardenprincess chapter 49 . 12/16/2014
Please please please tell me some day you will finish this story. I think it is amazing and I am desperate to find out what happens next.
spaceconveyor chapter 49 . 9/5/2014
Well, I would say that I hope for a resolution to this story, but after two years without an update, it seems like a false hope. I enjoyed the depth and scope of this fic and would enjoy an ending
gaiawolf chapter 49 . 11/18/2013
Fiona, get of your ass and help your Daughter -in-Law.
gaiawolf chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
Heh, Andraste is telling the First Warden off. She was a fereldon and she likes Fereldon Grey wardens.
Nymra chapter 49 . 10/8/2013
Holy fucking shit. Holy motherfucking crap on a cracker!
Sorry, I needed get that out of my system.

So, here's the situation: My internet is a bitch, and decided to take a vacation for a week and a half, give or take. So, I gave it a beautiful middle finger, bought a pendrive, went to a cybercafe and downloaded tons of fanfics to read at home. I've just finished my first playthrough of DA:O, I'm still in the beginnings of Awakening actually, and the truth is that it didn't take me a freaking day of playing to fall in love with Alistair. With this in mind, when I came across your stories and seeing how much of him you had, I downloaded nearly everything lol. And dear lady (if you're actually a man, I'm very sorry lol. But I've read in your profile that you're called Lady D, so...), I deeply love what I've read until now, which includes A place to call home, Mistakes, An unkind Fate and Second Chance. And this amazing story too, of course. Honestly, I have serious trouble deciding what story I like more. I think it's a shared first position between Sundered Order and Mistakes, with A place to call home being a close second.
This leaves me with mixed feelings, because I'm terribly happy to see that you have updated Mistakes less than a month ago... but this story is five days short of being abandoned for a year. And I honestly consider it a true loss.
You mentioned in this last chapter finding "critical flaws". I will not insult you by telling that isn't true, first because I'm not a writer AT ALL, and I have zero knowledge of it. But I WILL say that this story has caught me completely and made me feel all the feels in the right moments... You made me cry in a lot of parts, which is not common in me at all. The plot is terribly interesting, the characters are well written, in character and believable. I'm positively dying to see more of Fiona and how she acts now, so this last chapter was both a balm to the soul and a torture, being the last thing in a year.
I can totally understand not being able to continue because of RL, writer's block, lack of time and whatever other reasons. I'm not trying to be the typical reader who insists and doesn't give a shit about the motives the author has for stopping with a story. With that said, I'm also aware that sometimes a good and appreciative review helps the author find the drive to return to writing something. That's the reason why I'm lazy at leaving reviews, but when I do, I make them big, appreciative and I MEAN what I say.
To close this once and for all, I'll just say that I hope you return someday with this story, preferably soon lol, but if not possible then I'll keep enjoying the updates from Mistakes and your other stories that I haven't read yet.
gracie21 chapter 49 . 6/30/2013
Absolutely freakin loved this story! And I do hope you get around to finishing it sometime! I'd love to see how it all ends! You write them so well! It would be a crime not to finish it!
Lexi Scott chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Loving this so far ! Haven't put it down all day :) Just one request more anders please! Hahahah