Reviews for Caged Bird Sings
cztelnik chapter 17 . 7/5
Another lovely romance developed in the heart of war.
Clarine chapter 17 . 5/9
J'ai aimé votre écriture et cette histoire. Vous avez très bien su transcrire la confusion d'Hermione dans la progression de ses sentiments et ses efforts pour tenter de démêler le réel de l'irréel. J'ai trouvé Severus presque trop doux (par rapport à ce que l'on peut s'attendre de lui, de son attitude à Poudlard, même s'il est en partie un masque nécessaire). Mais cela ne m'a pas empêché de l'apprécier aussi, notamment dans l'expression de son déchirement face à la situation (non forcément explicitement dit mais très bien exprimé à travers son comportement).
Merci !
Cause-and-Author chapter 17 . 4/16
There are not really enough words to properly convey my reaction to this. First, and easiest, you are clearly a very talented writer. I loved the way you used words, and the raw passion you were able to invoke in Hermione's head. I feel like you captured her believably realistic thoughts incredibly well. just enough canon divergence to be interesting, not enough to lose the audience.

I particularly enjoyed the dynamic that began to evolve between them during her confinement. You walked a very narrow path for Hermione, with becoming a broken doll on one side and getting herself and Snape killed on the other. It felt very natural, and very believable. Overall, this Hermione is one of my favorites in fanfiction - still herself from the books, little as we get to see her, but with plenty of room to grow and change. EXCELLENTLY well done! I'm looking forward to reading more.
prose.titute chapter 13 . 3/17
This has been my favourite chapter so far. It was a turbulent ride of angst and lust!
prose.titute chapter 9 . 3/17
Just pausing to comment here bc of a totally trivial coincidence: I'm reading Robinson Crusoe at uni at the moment! And two years ago with the same unit coordinator I had to read Heart of Darkness.

Okay, I am really loving this fic. Hermione is so bold and brazen I think its great. Never ever read a fic like this before in my life. I can't get enough of captive!Hermione fics.
Fantomette34 chapter 17 . 1/4
Merci pour cette belle et émouvante fic, très bien écrite.
Bravo pour nous faire partager une histoire intrigante sur le couple SS/HG, mon préféré !
Bonne continuation et Excellente Année 2015 !
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
:-)
jensteed chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
That really was such a fitting ending, not overly happy and neat but not sad and heartbreaking. It was perfect. I've really enjoyed this story, it was wonderful in so many ways. Thank you for the opportunity to read it, you've written it beautifully :)
jensteed chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
This is such a brilliant story. You've written her so well you really made Hermione come alive as a character in her captivity. Her fears and despair, the bouts of near madness just made me feel so awful for her, but she still strove to stay as strong as she possibly could. But these last few chapters took it even further, they were incredible! Both of them suffering through what needed to be done and still able to reconnect with each other afterwards, was horrible and beautiful in turn. Her frenzy and escape (through a coal shute no less) was amazing, I can't wait to see what's coming next. Thank you for such a great story :)
submissiveRaine chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
it was so amazing it had me crying at some points and laughing at others really great job
Myradream chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
This was brilliant. I absolutely loved it. Off to check out more of your writings. ;)
doctorhodes chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I am not a fan of the Harry Potter books or movies. At all, really. But this was a truly awesome story. Extremely well-written and eloquent. Just wanted to say.
her illusion chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
oooh,very interesting :)
arcangeldjr chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
This made me choke up. Thank you.
Sevarina chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
that was amazing. I don't even have the right words for it but that was diffidently the best ending ever.