Reviews for Caged Bird Sings
Fantomette34 chapter 17 . 1/4
Merci pour cette belle et émouvante fic, très bien écrite.
Bravo pour nous faire partager une histoire intrigante sur le couple SS/HG, mon préféré !
Bonne continuation et Excellente Année 2015 !
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
:-)
jensteed chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
That really was such a fitting ending, not overly happy and neat but not sad and heartbreaking. It was perfect. I've really enjoyed this story, it was wonderful in so many ways. Thank you for the opportunity to read it, you've written it beautifully :)
jensteed chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
This is such a brilliant story. You've written her so well you really made Hermione come alive as a character in her captivity. Her fears and despair, the bouts of near madness just made me feel so awful for her, but she still strove to stay as strong as she possibly could. But these last few chapters took it even further, they were incredible! Both of them suffering through what needed to be done and still able to reconnect with each other afterwards, was horrible and beautiful in turn. Her frenzy and escape (through a coal shute no less) was amazing, I can't wait to see what's coming next. Thank you for such a great story :)
submissiveRaine chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
it was so amazing it had me crying at some points and laughing at others really great job
Myradream chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
This was brilliant. I absolutely loved it. Off to check out more of your writings. ;)
doctorhodes chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I am not a fan of the Harry Potter books or movies. At all, really. But this was a truly awesome story. Extremely well-written and eloquent. Just wanted to say.
her illusion chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
oooh,very interesting :)
arcangeldjr chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
This made me choke up. Thank you.
Sevarina chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
that was amazing. I don't even have the right words for it but that was diffidently the best ending ever.
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
That was a nice quick read. I really loved that you related her situation with a bird stuck in a cage... Your writing really is quite lovely. Thank you
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Poor girl... That was a good chapter
MizSphinx chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic. I began it yesterday morning, and snuck in a bit of reading throughout the day. I loved Wanton!Hermione and Disapproving!Severus. I enjoyed Snape's fight against his feelings because we all knew it was useless haha. You wrote them very well, the smuttier scenes were amazing! And I loved the way you made Hermione escape. And, yes, you're right that the ending was not sad, but not sappy either and I really thank you for that. It fits them, especially the way they last left each other. All around a job very well done and I thank you for writing and sharing your story.

-miz
Lil'MissChris chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
This was such an unique story! I loved watching the process of Hermione falling for Severus. I liked reading her thoughts as the days went on. I also love how you kept Severus so... Snape-like. He's not a beautiful person, and he's not a warm and charming fellow that makes women swoon. None the less, he 'is' an attractive person and I have always thought that both Hermione and Severus have a compatibility like no other.

Severus is emotionally distant. He has a hard shell that is hard to break, one he developed a long time ago.
but
Hermione is stubborn and persist ant and refuses to give up.

Reading the journey between these two, in this story, just made my day (read it all in one go :p). You write beautifully and it was quite a wonderful and satisfying story. Thank you!