Reviews for Flowers for Gregory
lori51 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
So believable and real. Loved it.
stropity chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
I feel so bad for Molly. Great story!
stropity chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This story is so relevant...I can see House back in rehab.
Pyewacket75 chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
WOW! This is the first story of yours I've read and it definitely will NOT be the last! It was AMAZING!

A sequel would be very nice indeed though :) Just puttin that out there ;)
Boo's House chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
I was enthralled from beginning to end! I look forward to a sequel
lovefanfic55 chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
love this story...glad you are bringing the "classics" back ... my favorite banter that you did perfectly ...

Between his deep breaths, he managed to get out. "I think it's functional."

She howled with laughter. "Oh yeah, I'd have to say we have lift-off."

"Molly, I'm so proud to be your inaugural run."

"Thank you, sweetie. I'm glad you could join me on the ride."

and then comparing their relationship ...nut to nut...great dialogue...sal
da3lech chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
If I haven't put all of your fics in my favourites yet, I will ...

I kind of remember this ending... Not at all sure whether I could stand the tension you would write into a follow-up, especially as the 'Mauler' is still on the loose!

Still, I'd have to read it... somehow I can't resist your stories! :O
medical wiz chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
oh my god. it's over? really? no!

please write a sequel. pretty please!

loved the story!
pgrabia chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
I'm sad that it's over! Wonderful fic, and yes, I think the romance between them is believable! Maybe once you're done with Gal Friday you'll write a sequel? Maybe? No pressure, I just really enjoy your writing and the OC you created!
Kowy chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
This is a brilliant story! Please continue, I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope it'll work between them, they seem so natural together!Please write more :)
housenme chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I can't believe that I didn't find this story until now! I'm really enjoying this version of House...It's really cool. I like his interest in her.
barmyme chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I like the sweaty exercise scenes. This is really intriguing. I hope their relationship surivives!
barmyme chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I really like this story...I like how she and House are relating to each other. I can see how House would be more vulnerable in Mayfield...I like her, but what will happen when he finds out about her real reasons for being in Mayfield?
Boo's House chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
Wow! I thought that I had read this, but I don't remember the oyfriend twist! Clever!

I sure am enjoying Mr. April!
da3lech chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Ah! House finally has discovered Molly's 'problem'..

Now he knows what a jerk he's been... but why did he not employ his usual investigative skills and simply settle on his first (erroneous) diagnosis? - His normal curiosity levels seem to have been completely out-of-whack!

Great fic of course... As usual, I find it much more satisfying to read all good stories in large chunks - easier to go with the flow... I can't imagine the effort it takes to write in phases... but I admire everyone with such talent... Yours especially, gorby, as you are quite prolific... I'm very pleased you've decided to continue to write.