Reviews for Shifting Shadows
DegrasssiLuva chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is great, even if it is step-sibling bonding i think you could do a really good C/J
Longing for Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Awesome - though I wish there was more!
The Ultimate Chenny Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aww,I Love CJ Sibling Storys.
gallaghergrl chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
aw. very sweet. i love how chuck and blair understand jenny so well even if the hardliy ever talk and used to hate her. very well written and cute. i love the brotherly vibe that Chuck was giving and how Balir understod with out being told what was going on with jenny too. amazing. and understandings is a beautiful thing. there are a million people who will never get you or what you've been through. there are only a handful that do understand. you one of those handful of people :)
finishedd chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
this was perfect ah! I always felt like chuck and jenny, in some way, kind of understand each other at some level? kind of weird but yeah, this was completely perfect. chuck just knows, and even though he provides the understanding, blair provides the comfort and it's perfect. I always love your writings of (what I think are) missing scenes no matter who's in them, and they never fail to amaze me! :)
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Absolutely ADORE it!

_

~Anneryn
ronan03 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that truly was good. you are a great writer.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aww, this is so presh! I actually think it's cute that you had Jenny talk to Chuck of all people. Idk why. lol The sibling fics out there do that to me. XD And sweet ending with jenny/Blair bonding. hehe I really did feel for Jenny last night about Damien since her heart did seem broken. So I appreciated reading this since I think my Jenny love may have come back last night... Nice job. :)
ggloverxx19 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
two-shot anyone? pplease i actually really really! liked this. i love chuck and sibling stories just because and i especially like the idea of chuck and jenny sibling stories (thank god this wasnt a romance... gag me) but this was soo cute and not OOC at all where she would feel comfortable asking him you know but feel awkward and i could totally see this played out on the show lol... but seriously two-shot! PLEASE i loove jenny's character this season and have always like jenny/blair scenes cuz they have a lot in common and i dont know its just nice and that would be awesome ... anyways think about it but i still loved this!