Reviews for The Girl Who Read Too Well
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
This an amazing story! Please, I am pleading, update this! It's been three years, please continue this. :)
Beautiful narration, it feels like I'm reading an original ACD story, except it's W/H...which makes it better.
peopleFire-DocLo chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Please write more! Please please please!
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Please update this story. It's really good
Macceh chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
This is fabulous! I love it and really look forward to reading more!
Banner chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
This is amazing. If anyone had told me that they were trying to cross Sherlock Holmes with Firefly, I'd have laughed in their faces, but this story is a marvel. The way you've moved the Serenity crew to Victorian England but kept their essential personalities is a delight.
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
dr malcolm brown? lol thats the name of my teacher great so far:)
Elliesmeow chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
I liked seeing the crew all together and Sherlock's reaction to Inara and her profession was fascinating but not unexpected.

Thanks for posting, I look forward to more.:)

-Ellie
sxevlbtch chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Lovely little update ) Please update soon
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
And the plot develops ever more. Nice to see an update. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
This is one of the best transitions to period I've seen in quite some time. Of course firefly does actually lend itself fairly well to such a treatment but still, bravo. I look forward to the rest.
J chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
I actually like this. Please keep writing.
vixenonthemoor chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Good lord, I'm hooked! Tell me you're going to finish this at some stage, please, please!
KiraSparrow chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
*Squee!* I absolutely LOVE the way you've woven these two 'verses together! Your characterizations are, as always, spot-on, and I can't wait to see how the story progresses!
cousinmary chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Oh, this story is such a delight! I look forward to more :)
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Nifty crossover! Can't wait to read more.