Reviews for The Girl Who Read Too Well
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
awesome story man! me and my sisters love it!

update soon!

:}
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Loved the introductions. Can't wait for more. Thanks for taking the time out to post for us. And congrats on your novel.:)

HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Fantastic as usual.

Now knowing that you are a published author, I have a couple questions seeing as I am a teen wanting to become an author. Would you mind if I picked your brain?

Tara
Rhyolight04 chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Fine stuff! Holmes and Watson would be very happy on the Serenity. And I love the way you rewrote the war!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I like Holmes. He's so . . . himself.

And I think I'd like to buy your books one day! I don't know how soon, since I'm a poor college student and have also promised two other authors that I'd buy their books, but someday. I will remember; I've got a list!
sxevlbtch chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Great introduction to the crew of Serenity ) Cannot wait to read more
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
YOU LIVE! Alleluia!

Ooooh-plot deepening. Looking forward to more...and you have a book out? Cool. Where? *looks around*

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Brilliant story!

please update soon!
Redmage2 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Ah, this is great! I really love how you've adapted the Firefly crew to Victorian times, and Holmes' interactions with everyone are fantastic. Dare I hope that we'll be getting that funny story about Kaylee and Inara? :D I can just imagine...
CloakedInsanity chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Didn't expect this chapter at all but I'm glad you updated! :) This chapter is woefully short and I wait with bated for the next one! Now I'm really interested in how you're going to portray the rest of the crew. For river and Simon I think you've got them both down pat. Not sure about Kaylee and Mal yet because they're newly introduced but I think you can handle it ;)
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Still enjoying this very much. I'm interested to see how John and Sherlock get along with the crew of the Serenity.

Thanks for posting. Hope we get more soon.:)

HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
OMG i'm so glad you posted again.

I can't wait for more. I know that Holmes/Watson is a couple... But who is River gonna be put with?

Can't WAIT!

Tara
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
The Serenity crew with Holmes and Watson? Oh boy. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
CloakedInsanity chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
I don't know how likely you are to update but I'm hoping for it. I like the way you wrote this story.
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Fascinating. I hope you'll continue this. I love the story so far. And I adore how River and Holmes get along.

38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »