Reviews for The Silk road to Stardom
Heuress chapter 4 . 4/19
This is wonderful! I can't believe it's been abandoned- almost six years now! I know you've probably left the site for good, but if you ever happen to come across this, know that there are still people out there who enjoy reading your work and would love for more...
Dangara2610 chapter 4 . 4/3
This fic seems cool x33! I wonder if you're going to continue, if don't, don't worry ;3 , thankies for sharing it with us, Greetings and blesses nvn
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
I love this so much! Why did you stop writing? I need to know what happens next!
Synxailla chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Hi there. I adore your story... Well, I adore most all your APH stories. They are very... remarkable. :D

And well, I visited your profile since you know, I'm part lurker, part stalker, and I read your note saying you're in "the process of slowly easing out of APH fandom" but haven't found yourself a new fandom to settle into. Yet.

I won't lie, I got a bit sad after reading that... You wrote some of the most beautiful APH stories I've ever read, and it's a little depressing to think that you'll soon cease on writing for the fandom. It's just a bit disappointing to know that the APH world of fan-made stories will soon lose one of it's (best) contributors.

But I suppose that's just the way the cookie crumbles...

I'm not leaving this review to whine (much) or ask (beg) that you reconsider your decision of leaving the fandom... I know I have no right, whatsoever to do that to you. Everyone is entitled to his/her own decision and their rightful reasons behind it. I'm writing this to you to express my gratitude. (I would've PM'd this to you but I think you have your ffnet account's messaging off.)

I hope you know that I for one, am so glad you have been a part of the APH fandom here in and livejournal... I thoroughly enjoyed immersing myself in all the things you've written. You are one of the few who showed me how wonderful the characters are and how vast, endless even, the possibility for the APH world is. Thank you for your having shared with us your wonderful stories.

Thank you for the sweet moments that made me smile. Thank you for the touching words that made me cry. Thank you for the captivating scenes that kept me hooked. Thank you for writing them...

As I said, I write this not so I can nag at you to continue slaving for you APH stories. I am writing this as a fan. A fan thankful for everything you've shared...

And please just know this one thing before I end this tirade of words... I'll always be glad you're part of the APH world I know.

I wish you luck in your future endeavours. That next fandom you choose to settle into will be ever so lucky. C:

~Peace out. From one of your thankful fans;

Synxailla
Maiko chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Haha, love it!
FrenchieFie chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I cannot wait for the next chapter~ this is an awesome story so far, and Lovi and Feli are so cuuuuute! And Gilbirt is just as obnoxious as ever! 3 Haha~ well, just keep up the great work, and please continue writing!
Han chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Yay for update! C'mon Arthur Francis, you like each other really!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Francis, Artiekins, you're just too amusing~

Aw, Ludwig, you're so mean to them~

LOVI IS SO CUUUUUUUUTE~ COMO UN TOMA—/shot

You updated~!
alguien22792 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I really like where this story is going and how Francis and Arthur interact *cough*SEXUAL TENSION*cough*

Keep it up~
eithy-eight-orchids chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Will Denmark play a big part in this? Oh and you just know those two dig ech other!
eithy-eight-orchids chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
_ Love where you're going with this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I just wanna say I hope you update. I've been checking back on this story for ages!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Gah…there's no more…

I wanna get to the actual story part, not just the expository chapters~ Please continue writing this!
moewthelite chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I hope you update this soon!
Rhylin Sweet chapter 3 . 6/14/2010