Reviews for Home Tutors
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ahaha, this reminds me all over again when Tsuna was trying to swim, and all of their methods were pretty much useless. But anyways, cute story! I really like it, and I think your got their characterizations down to a T!
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow, I felt the exact same way...
ani chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
wow, home life of the mafia! i really like what you did with this, showing how Lambo grows up - a bit - and how the others help him out. it's nice to see that someone else wonders how the little kids grow up. ;D
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
sweet fic about Lambo growing up! I love that kid XD
ed-nunez chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
this is so cute i love lambo tsuna anything. i love it how tsuna is kinda the big brother slash papa for him and u made that perfectly clear. i wish more things like this would be written keep up the good work bb.
taketo19 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw this was cute I like it
sunnycalendargirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I absolutely adored this. There's a lot of crappy fanfic in the KHR fandom, and this rises well above all of that. The characterizations are great, the interaction between different activities (conversation, cooking, teaching, comforting) is very well written, and it really stays true to the depth of emotion each character has.

Great work!
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Super cute! I love the slice-of-life feel.
KChoco chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I enjoyed reading it so much and the story's really sweet. Haha, I don't enjoy Maths much so I guess I can relate with Lambo! Good job
Radioactivesnail chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
"I don't care why y should equal x." LOL that made me laugh so hard... Probably because I totally agree.

In general, I laughed my ass off. Good job! Love it