Reviews for His Eagle
Black Kaitou chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
That would be great to see Ivan kill the Killers. And maybe figure out when the second eagle met Ivan.
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
really good
123GOOOORussia chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
next chapter please?:3
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
England, France, WHY!
russiaXamerica chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
cool I really like it keep it up
love-for-bakas chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I'm so lost...I through alfred died?...is it another world? Or some thing?
aphfangirl chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
i love the story but im kinda lost on what happened. please help im confused! Another chapter please!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I'm sooooooo lost I through he died in the first ch...did he come back to life or something!...or is it like a different time?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow that was reallly good :::)...but sad
NekoKayia chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Wow, this story is just amazing. I love it. I love your writing style. Combined with the story, and it's just wow, love it.

What does "ya tebya lyublyu, moĭ malenʹkiĭ orel" mean?

I think it would be cool to see Ivan kill the murderers :3 Kill them all! *cough* or you could leave it here. Either works I guess. .
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
...wait so america was killed by someone while trying to escape? err and there was a second person that russia had also kept as a pet? and were those someones...england and canada ;A;

I vote for that murdering chapter they deserve it...I wish I could say something like Ima stalk your profile now but I already am soooo Ya ;
IRuleEverything101 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
OMG, Please, I need to know what Ivan did to the murderers, it'll make my day! This fic is so sad, but so good at the same time. You have quite a way with words, Missy. :)

Hope you update it again!

Happy writing~!
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I'm still always hung on the fact I thought the eagle died in the first chapter! You always have to confuse, don't you!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
thats ok take your time!

So he can't even figure out that an eagle eats meat? gah! I hope he does because al really doesnt need starvation to add on to the list of prob. he already has! T.T poor guy.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
So he was reincarnated? If he was then that was seriously awesome how you put both beginnings there. I still feel sorry for alfred but at least he has a rabbit in his next life.