Reviews for His Eagle
HonestLiar33 chapter 6 . 7/16
Although having an alert for this story after so many years might be pointless... I'm gonna do it anyways.
This story was so beautifully dark, so wonderfully horrible.
It was wicked, cruel, and cringe worthy, but so beautifully written. I truly loved and hated every part.
Black Kaitou chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
That would be great to see Ivan kill the Killers. And maybe figure out when the second eagle met Ivan.
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
really good
123GOOOORussia chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
next chapter please?:3
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
England, France, WHY!
russiaXamerica chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
cool I really like it keep it up
love-for-bakas chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I'm so lost...I through alfred died?...is it another world? Or some thing?
aphfangirl chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
i love the story but im kinda lost on what happened. please help im confused! Another chapter please!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I'm sooooooo lost I through he died in the first ch...did he come back to life or something!...or is it like a different time?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow that was reallly good :::)...but sad
NekoKayia chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Wow, this story is just amazing. I love it. I love your writing style. Combined with the story, and it's just wow, love it.

What does "ya tebya lyublyu, moĭ malenʹkiĭ orel" mean?

I think it would be cool to see Ivan kill the murderers :3 Kill them all! *cough* or you could leave it here. Either works I guess. .
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
...wait so america was killed by someone while trying to escape? err and there was a second person that russia had also kept as a pet? and were those someones...england and canada ;A;

I vote for that murdering chapter they deserve it...I wish I could say something like Ima stalk your profile now but I already am soooo Ya ;
IRuleEverything101 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
OMG, Please, I need to know what Ivan did to the murderers, it'll make my day! This fic is so sad, but so good at the same time. You have quite a way with words, Missy. :)

Hope you update it again!

Happy writing~!
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I'm still always hung on the fact I thought the eagle died in the first chapter! You always have to confuse, don't you!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
thats ok take your time!

So he can't even figure out that an eagle eats meat? gah! I hope he does because al really doesnt need starvation to add on to the list of prob. he already has! T.T poor guy.