Reviews for Guinea Pig
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
I loved it! It was too cute!
Homo chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
the one thing is that, guinea pigs dont live near that long. guinea pigs usually reach five year old and die of natural causes or illness. 12 years is like a human living to 200 years old.
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
mrmouse chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I love you so much for writing this. This is EXACTLY what I want with creek. In character, the replacement thing, the Craig soothing Tweek thing,... but especially all the CUDDLING and touching. I'm such a happy camper right now, thank you so very much for writing this!
pennywhistles chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
Beautiful. I lovedx hyour charecterization! Mush!Craig was fabulous.

I absolutley adored the dialouge in the last chapter about Tweek's face being all red. I thought it was very in character.

The whole story was lovely, even though Clyde was a dick. hahaha.

Nice work. (:
Luna's moon1100 chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
lol!soo cute what did they do?0/0
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
aawwwww this is so cute :3 Mushy!Craig is just too awesome :P :)
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
D'awwww~! They're finally together!...sort of! Cute!
fireynight chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
wOw. loved it sooo much! tweekers finally got his prince charming... though i think craig wouldn't go around in amour, no matter the pros and cons... and i'm not sure i want the gnomes to lead me to bountiful profit!
Lovingly Insane chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
auuugh! *nosebleed*

yesyesyes- lovelovelove!
Essex Cole chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
AUGHH it's over!

well, at least it was a good ending x) I hope I'll be seeing more from you in the future!
Tweek Tweekers chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Stripe not Spike. It's Stripe. Stripe.

Aside from that mistake this was THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER! I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!

you portrayed them so well :D
Lovingly Insane chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Whoa! WHOA!

Haha, I love love love this story. You portray Tweek *perfectly*- I love his ramblings. Craig is beast. 'Nuff said.

Haha, I can't wait for the end! Update soon!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Now I'm really lookin forwards to the next chapter. ]]
DistanceInEcho chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I LOVE this story so far, please keep going. I'm really eager to see what happens.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »