Reviews for The Man with Four Voices
zapros chapter 3 . 3/24
Seriously... Why do you do this to me? The moment I find a good funny warhammer crossover it has no updates. WHYYYYYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
This story is too good to die.
Silverscale chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I like it! :D
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Brilliant. This is hilarious.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep at it.
Yoshtar chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
i am utterly blown away. four greater daemons of chaos, FOUR GREATER DAEMONS in ONE SWORD, i can barely stop laughing long enough to type this.
by father Nurgles foul pestilence, this is a brilliant fic, don't stop this is HILARIOUS
i can't wait for the next installment
Bear of Cali chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I have doubts that this will be completed, however I find this very amusing.
CrossyCross chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Epic doesn't come close to describing your writing.
sigurdcrozov chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
"WAIT! THE SLANEESH WENCH MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING HERE! YES! WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE! QUICKLY MY CHAMPION OF KHORNE! COLLECT AS MANY TONGUES AS YOU CAN! THEN FORM THEM INTO AN AXE AND WIELD IT AGAINST THESE DEMONKIN! DROWN THE UNIVERSE IN BLOOD AND SLOBBER!"

That killed me.
CelticReaper chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
awesome

update soon please
Tyranifex chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Wow, that was the greatest humor I ever saw, cannot wait for more
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
when will you update
Zombie Master chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I love the humurous 40K stories the most. Nice work.
HAL-9001 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I don't know about Khorne himself, but I've heard that Kharn is actually a pretty cool guy, once you get to know him.
Der Kaiser chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
very good and does the sword have all 4 greater daemons in it and is the champion a undivided chaos champion
colin chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Finally a Chaos Champion that thinks in the long turn. besides if they think of him as a friend or champion they will be more likely to listen to his 'advice' making them easier to corrupt.