Reviews for Manhattan X
Rangle chapter 4 . 6/13
Write yourself into a corner, eh?
Rangle chapter 2 . 6/13
Hmm, you must be quite young when you wrote this. The story logic is a bit childish. Also, Xander doesn't need to uplift everyone into Manhanttans, there are Ascended beings to accompany him.
agnar chapter 4 . 4/22
While I'm sad this is abandoned and it had great potential, I'm also beyond disgusted at your total copout to BTVS canon.

To claim that Spike and Dru are needed, especially Spike, is utter bullshit. That is claiming the fight against the First in S7 needs to happen the same way, as if there's no better way to take out that big army of Turok Han. Bullshit. You don't need Super Xander to fight that fight better, and you don't need things to play out just as in canon to end up with an army of Slayers.

Though how making the Slayer army doesn't do exactly as Xander earlier decried, tilting the oh so important 'balance' bullshit to the Good side, I'm beyond baffled at.

Frankly, while the fic has good parts, lots of them, and loads of promise, it feels like Xander is a pointless inclusion in the BTVS/Angel storyline since you've already decided he's basically not allowed to do a fucking thing to really change the HORRID future they ALL have coming. Is he planning to allow Cordy to get fucked over and end up incubating Jasmine too?

Basically, if you're not willing to take a risk, actually make real changes, then you may as well have had the PTB just toss Xander over into a new dimension/reality that had the SG1 stuff and focus on that.

But by mixing the 2 fandoms, but only actually changing one, you've already set Xander on a path to be hated by his friends. Are Buffy and Willow really to be expected to just understand Xander *must* let the Angelus shit happen because the PTB's want it that way? The super-Doc can't possibly see ways that the PTB's intentions can happen without so fucking many innocents dying and so much trauma for the Scoobies?

Don't buy it.

Maybe you'll come back to this some day, but if you do, try actually taking a risk in the BTVS verse rather than trying to claim the PTB's methods aren't utterly despicable.
Twizzy21 chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Is this story abandoned?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
I like it! ANOTHER!
qwerty chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
I think this quote fits well: "Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too quick to deal out death in judgement, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." Gandalf the Grey
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
Fun story! :D
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
This is funny and just a bit dark, I love it. Update when you can.
Fizzfaldt chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
But Jonathan is both deathly afraid of and deathly allergic to trout! Poor Jonathan.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Great chapter, I can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
very good, loved
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Running into more brick walls, working on and off on another late story?
caellwin chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Would have liked this to have continued
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 6/14/2015