Reviews for Sleepless Night
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wonderful, touching story that really conveys the feeling of fatherhood. A very private and sentimental telling of Harry, Ginny and their children.

I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing,

Steve
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very sweet, and perfectly Harry.
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I remember when my little sister was born. I had to look after her a lot. But I would NEVER change a nappy

xx

Cobalt Streak
jfgerblgterpgihbrfglwr chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
:) Adorable!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
awww
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Too Cute and A Sweet Harry/Ginny & Harry/Albus S. Moment, I loved the story, it really says a lot about Harry' Fatherhood
BrokenFaerie16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww is all I can say - love it!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was lovely!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Thanks for the guy's POV of all things baby! I found it very enjoyable to read, and it certainly brought back fond/not so fond memories of sleepless nights, nursing, messy diapers...and provided me an idea of what my hubby was likely thinking about when I was feeding our girls. Parenthood is the best promotion, isn't it? :)
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is just lovely. :-)
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love family stories and yours was no exception. You write so well and it seems to just slip into the HP universe with so little effort. Thanks:)
lija chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Lovely one-shot.

The first person perspective was rather strange, yet appropriate for this story.

It's great to see Harry's perspective on his family and in-laws, especially the babies. I'm sure all of his sisters-in-law are grateful for his help. Harry's just a great dad. Makes me wonder about how much participation that Bill and George do in changing nappies, etc.
AngelicKat445 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Tres adorable! Very adorable! I loved it! There are never any good 'Ginny/Harry with kids' fics! If you know of any, tell me, please!
Number27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Great story! I know that when I get an email saying you published a new story that it will be fantastic.
MyNameInsertedHere chapter 1 . 3/24/2010