Reviews for Sleepless Night
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was so cute..Daddy Harry..so adorable!
katesari chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is good! And very cute! Bye
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww this was a great story! I loved how Harry was there for them and even when he grumbled about all those things you could still feel the love he had for his children.

I also like he would shut Ron up about Rosie that was just hysterical.

Fantastic Job!
DogwoodTreesAndBumblebees chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was beautiful and quite perfect.

I adored it.

I am also quite proud of you for writing proper babylike behavior. The countless story with talking and smiling newborns Whos shit doesnt stink is astonishing.

Brovo to you my dear sir! Brovo!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wonderful, touching story that really conveys the feeling of fatherhood. A very private and sentimental telling of Harry, Ginny and their children.

I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing,

Steve
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very sweet, and perfectly Harry.
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I remember when my little sister was born. I had to look after her a lot. But I would NEVER change a nappy

xx

Cobalt Streak
jfgerblgterpgihbrfglwr chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
:) Adorable!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
awww
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Too Cute and A Sweet Harry/Ginny & Harry/Albus S. Moment, I loved the story, it really says a lot about Harry' Fatherhood
BrokenFaerie16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww is all I can say - love it!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was lovely!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Thanks for the guy's POV of all things baby! I found it very enjoyable to read, and it certainly brought back fond/not so fond memories of sleepless nights, nursing, messy diapers...and provided me an idea of what my hubby was likely thinking about when I was feeding our girls. Parenthood is the best promotion, isn't it? :)
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is just lovely. :-)
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love family stories and yours was no exception. You write so well and it seems to just slip into the HP universe with so little effort. Thanks:)
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »