Reviews for Sleepless Night
lija chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Lovely one-shot.

The first person perspective was rather strange, yet appropriate for this story.

It's great to see Harry's perspective on his family and in-laws, especially the babies. I'm sure all of his sisters-in-law are grateful for his help. Harry's just a great dad. Makes me wonder about how much participation that Bill and George do in changing nappies, etc.
AngelicKat445 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Tres adorable! Very adorable! I loved it! There are never any good 'Ginny/Harry with kids' fics! If you know of any, tell me, please!
Number27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Great story! I know that when I get an email saying you published a new story that it will be fantastic.
MyNameInsertedHere chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aw that was so cute!

Very nice short piece
shygryf chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
very sweet and domestic.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Awe, the ups and downs of being a parent. I expected no less from Harry, as neglected as he was, to do as much for his children as he can. So thanks for this peek into the family life of the Chosen One.
brigrove chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
We don't gossip because we're blokes and blokes don't gossip. We do, however, exchange important information about our friends and family.

Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aww thats a cute story
Ventus Princeps chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love this! This is Harry exactly how I would picture him to be as a Daddy. Wonderful story, thanks so much!
shocfix chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
*big milky sigh*

There should be so much more breastmilk in fic - lawks this hits the spot.

Harry is adorable and Ron is a Daddy!

Hurrah!
Kashi Sakana chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
HA HA HA HA HA, oh Kissmas yes kissmas indeed. Like always great chapter here i was expecting a battle or something like but threw me for a loop you did. Oh great chapter good mix of humor and family love. Keep it up. XD (kissmas haha Kissmas)
golfnjen83 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010