Reviews for Let it Pass You
NYPDBURN07 chapter 6 . 6/9
Aww I love this story! I think you should do more of these stories and make a series lol
PgTnr1 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Sooo sweet.
Tacpebs chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Aw. That was pretty good.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 4/6/2011

Good way to end.

Father and son ok and together in the same room
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
I cried myself to sleep after reading the first one last night, then wake up only to have another good cry. But I was THRILLED to read that the two that took out that madman (that almost makes Kort seem like a decent guy) were the only ones in the rescue that desearved to put an end to the nightmare in place of the two wounded. No one besides Roy and Dalrym should have the honor of finishing what had started years ago (since Gibbs was unable too). I knew that they would try to get to each other, no real surprise there...but that means that if they hadn't it would have seemed off. You did a great job on this one as well. I think once you write more than 3 it can just be called a series, and if you want to do that, and continue in this story line, I assure you i will be reading it. 10/10
GibbsRules chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
WOW! Just caught up with the last 3 chapters of this amazing story!. Glad that Monroen got what he deserved!. Glad that Gibbs and Tony are both going to be ok too ... that last chapter had me in tears!. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. :D
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Good story! Enjoyed the ending.
guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
beautiful sequel! You just made my day with these 2 stories!

you're awesome! Thanks!
InvisibleBrunette chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Another instant favorite! I loved it!
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Wow, I loved this story! You nailed the characterizations, and everything was very detailed and well-written. The premise was creative and I enjoyed it very much. Wonderful work! :)
AmILeo chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I like your father/son twist on the bank hostage situation scenario!
krysalys chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
I'm always up for more from this AU. Well done, m'dear.

NamedForTheWind chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Very good!
BleakRememberance chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I think a triquil is an AMAZING idea! :3

And yes, this story wawws very good. :D Me likes it mucha lot. xD
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Well it was about time they put the Gibbs boys together. :-) I'm glad that you are planning to continue with this story. You have a great relationship going between Tony & Gibbs. Looking forward to reading more. Great job on this story!