Reviews for The Heart of The Family
Whirlwind421 chapter 28 . 4/28/2012
Awwwww! Poor Lance!
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 4/28/2012
I enjoyed these last three fluffy chapters. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Oh, the irony. Even in the show now he is teased about his age. Which I'm sure you did on purpose. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
He's now Lance Sweets! Yay! This story is an emotional rollarcoster. And I am loving it. It's brilliant!
Whirlwind421 chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
David is a lot like Booth. I can see it when he gets defensive. This is such an awesome story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
That is so so sad! He is an evil evil man. And I don't think Booth shooting him in the future was enough justice for his evil wicked deals. Need more painful death! Great story.
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
That was so fluffy...*sniff* Happy happy happy...Lance called him Dad. Awwww...
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I am loving this story! It nearly broke my heart when Lance asked why they wanted him! Awww...*sniff*
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Awwww! What an awesome chapter. I love little Lance. He's the sweetest thing ever!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
*cries* OMG! That is so sad. And really great writing. *sniff, sniff*
Curly Wurly Me chapter 74 . 4/20/2012
Oh. My. Word. I've been working through this for the past few days and its so good! I can't believe you went in to so much detail about every aspect of Sweets' childhood. It's extremely well written and very believable, well done!
Become-ALionHeartedGirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Amazing story

Very detailed

Very beautiful

Just... So... Many... Chapters O.o

I WILL live, and read on!

Keep it up :D
Vixenne chapter 74 . 12/9/2011
That was so fricking amazing! The story is so vivid that I could definitely connect with Sweets. Literally, I started having slight mood swings everytime read it...

Sooo good!
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 74 . 9/18/2011
Very amazing story great job I loved it the whole way through!
rileybear 14 chapter 74 . 9/6/2011
This was the sweetest, saddest story I have ever read. I loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! It was beyond amazing. Thank you.
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »