Reviews for Wishes and Wants
Mya Croft chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Great insight! I think that you have really captured WHY he cared so much. That his friendship and continued relationship with Helen was much more important than his desire to be right all the time.

When I first watched this scene from 2x02 I loved the fact that we got to see Tesla in a new light, a much more serious light. One where he was accutetly aware of the consquences of what he was asked to do by Magnus and the fact that he actually CARED about it. up until this point, He KNEW the weapon wouldn't work yet he swollowed his pride and kept his mouth shut until Helen came around of her own accord. It really shows that he can put the arrogant/sarcastic side away and can still tap into his (dare I say it) 'human' side.

Great job!
Mya
Dubbers chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*cries* You really captured this scene well, the emotions and reasons behind everything. A brilliant piece of writing.
Suse B chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was nice. :S (What a horrible thing to say about something so heartbreaking...) It really captured the angst of the moment.

I'm not a H/N fan, but I can bear it when there is a good story, especially when it focuses on friendship.

Thanks for posting!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Hey there,

Pausing in my watching of NCIS today and it’s GREAT! I love the update, I LOVE it. It’s FANTASTIC! This is terrific, keep up the GREAT work! Thank you, thank you, thank you, :-) :-) :-)
Jujubee1981 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Lovely! Very well written and a good inner monologue to the real events.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
My God, this was beautiful! It was amazingly well written and mae me want to cry. Utterly fantastic job!