Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Fishcake-9 chapter 6 . 5/28
Can't believe there aren't more favs and reviews on this story. It's really awesome, so I'm wondering if your going to keep writing or let it be adopted. I'm hoping it isn't going to be adopting so you can keep writing it though, cause I really love your writing style and your plot line. You got great grammar and spelling too, so please keep writing! :)
Klexenia chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
You should continue this, it's really good - even if I am dreading any future pairings. I adore the Luffy-Ace interaction, and I'm dying to know how it'll turn out for the both of them!
Lord of Murder chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
good fic.
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Ooooh excellent. I'm actually slightly dreading the romance in the future, but I suppose as long as it's subtle it's ok? Haha, not that I've any right to dictate how you want the story to go. Enjoying it immensely so far. Hope you update soon. :D
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Interesting story, keep it up!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
nice conversation
Blobfishington chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Good chapter!

I hope you overcome your writer's block, though this chapter flowed well so I wouldn't have noticed you had writer's block if you hadn't mentioned it.

Update when you can!
Aoi24 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Great little character introspection piece. Really enjoyable in style and content. Great work.
eternitybeckons chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Great chapter -

xD Numaseems like such an intersting marine, and Garp and Sengoku's converdation was a pleasure to read.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. ]
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
"If Luffy can't work his deranged, senseless magic on Portgas D. Ace, then no-one can."

Ha, I love that line. It so perfectly captures Luffy's goofy charisma.

All in all, great start to a fantastic idea. One wonders why Ace *didn't* do a complete 180 and join the people who killed his father if he hated the old man so much. I like that you've taken into account how that might change him, growing up so cold and stiff, and the interference Garp would be bound to run against it. All very believable and acceptable, even if it goes far off the beaten path
yumeniai chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
AWWW! So this is the beginning ... will this cover Luffy and Ace's journeys as well? EEEKKK! So cool! It's soooo cuuuttteee! Fluff ... awww!

1/5 complete ... so there's gonna be 25 chapters in all? WHAT NEXT? PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! (obssesses over story ...)
mellode chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Marine Ace and pirate Luffy, that's a setup for a very tragic story...but you do it so well. ;D

But yeah. Very well-written story and amazingly in-character. I'm looking forward to how you show Akainu's character _
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
cooly brotherly arguing
Ffesthe chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
And then they were home.

Oh! He said HOME! Ace has a HOME! Did you do that on purpose? Oh, I don't care, it was adorable for ANY Ace-Luffy brotherliness. Fluff is NOT ew. I have a feeling that they'll need WAFF in the next few chapters. Ace the Marine and Luffy the Pirate (King)? It reeks of an angsty, tragic, broken not-family.
Blobfishington chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Aw, I found this chapter very cute.
It wasn't overly fluffy or anything, but it definitely maintained that tone of affection throughout.

Update when you can! :)