Reviews for K'din Bronze Meertanth's Rider
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Delightful! Thought I had reviewed this a while ago. Nice to visit Pern again. Thanks for sharing.
grandn chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I already love your Twilight writings and love getting email of completerd stories.

Now to know that you also love the Dragon Riders of Pern. I adore them too and have all of the books.

Your writing here fits in beautifully with Anne's. Long will we miss her.
gumibear26 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
That was really a lovely chapter. I really like Kaydin and hope that I can find more about K'din. Heading over to the blog now!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
How did I miss that you wrote Dragonrider stories? I'll definitely have to check out the blog you mentioned, as it's hard to find good stories. I ran across this by accident when I was looking for something to reread and touched on Guarding Edward. for some reason I thought you only posted on Twilighted. Is there more about K'din on the blog. I hope so.
u2shay chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Oh, how cute! She's a green! I love green, so she would definitely be my kind of fire lizard! :)

Shay
u2shay chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
You know, I haven't read the Dragonriders of Pern series, but this makes me want to read it!

Thank you for the sweet story!

Shay
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I'm so glad I saw your review of my sample for the Veil of Time contest!

Anne McCaffrey is who got me reading when I was twelve and her books are still my all time favs. I haven't let myself delve into DRoP ff since i'm quite obsessed enough by Twifics as it is. When I saw this here I couldn't resist, though!

I enjoyed it tremendously and look forward to seeing more!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
a delightful story

would like to see more of these 3
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Your stories are always so amazing. I love this one very much. I agree, I would like a firelizard of my own. But right now four kids, 2 cats, and 2 guinea pigs are more than enough. :)
GinnyStar chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
missives message right? Also in Todd McCaffrey's newest book Dragongirl a gal Impresses a blue Third Pass, its his newest book the next one is co-written by him and his mother Ann McCaffrey
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I was thinking that...when I have a moment, lol..I should perhaps write out Tirzah's story to fit in with yours. I really love my Tirzah. I could bring her stuff from the Weyr here and change it up some to make it fit for FFn.

Tag team dragonriding! :D
Aille chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
It is so nice to have the time to sit down and read again. I missed it.

Kathie, I loved this. I always love a good hatching and impression.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I've always enjoyed the Dragonriders of Pern. It's been ages since I've read any of the books. K'din reminded me a bit of Alida...maybe because they were both attuned to animals and their care.

Loved the green fire dragon Bithia. Sweet thing! Kaydin, K'din loved his story of imprinting and then finding his mate years later. Enjoyed! Thank you for writing.
australis-angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Well done! I really enjoyed it. Only a couple of cannon things - dragon speech, and rider to dragon speech is in italics, not bold; and girls impress gold and green, not blue (but you are welcome to be different!). And it's unlikely the dragonets would be on the rim - they'd be in the weyrling barracks fast asleep after eating :)

I'm looking forward to the next installment :)
kejce chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Kathie!

So, I have to admit that I've never read any of the Dragon Riders of Pern. I might have to look into picking the first of the series up now.

I really enjoyed it, although there were a few things I did not quite understand because I'm unfamiliar with the books this is based on. Still, it's a delightful little tale and I wouldn't mind seeing some more *hint hint*.

K