Reviews for When You've Used Up All Your Coupons
jareya chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow ... so beautiful. And you captured Penny's emotion so beautifully without using too many words... Penny pulls away because she knows this is the one guy that could REALLY hurt her. I love it.
estar23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Though I myself am a Sheldon/Penny shipper, so many S/P stories out there make their point by throwing Leonard under the bus. Though it's (sometimes) understandable, I'm still holding out for Nice Leonard to return. This fic makes me believe he will. Thanks. Keep writing!
CubsKing chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Interesting. I'm not big on angst, but this seemed pretty realistic...
Nallain chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aww!

A little Penny angst, how sweet! I think you've captured her feelings nicely. It IS what she feels, of course, only she may not even know it. I like the idea of her loving Leonard so much. And of course it's her constant fear that she is too stupid for Leonard and of course Leonard loves her anyway, but it's how things usually turn out in relationships - you think something, the other one thinks something, and you're rarely able to say it out loud so that the other one understands.

NICE!
Tess-CO chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Very Beautiful Story...and I think, very in character...So Penny...and she is so wrong...

That story deserves a mirror story about Leonard. I am pretty sure he thinks the same things about her.
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow...Loveed it

Just wow... I'm speechless I loved it
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Amber. That was beautiful. So beautiful! And so...UGH just so amazing! I can totally picture this conflict.

I just love this...it's sad Penny thinks she doesn't deserve him, but...she's getting better.

"Nothing this good can last."

Yes it can, Penny! She needs to tell him she loves him! This staring at him while he sleeps won't accomplish squat! ARGH!

"I've been in love before, or at least thought I was in love. I've given too much of myself to a guy and had him throw it back in my face. I've lived, I've learned, and yeah maybe I'm a little scarred from it, but I've still never been as scared as I am now that I know I'm in love with Leonard."

This is EXACTLY how I have always imagined her falling in love, being afraid because it was wrong before...but this one means so much...gosh, I'm seriously saving this in my "Favorite Fanfics Ever" folder! :D

Did I mention that this was BEAUTIFUL?