Reviews for From a Man to a Mech
NightHeart chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
More plox
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
please update i would like to read more.
RougeReaper chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Well s**t. Really 'Hide? Did you have to do that? And really 'Cade did YOU have to push him that far? Update soon
fandomenforcer chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I got one thing to say: ironhide u idiot!
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Could you please continue this story I really like it
-Mrs. Ukitake A.K.A Livewire
angel897 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
liked it so please keep writing kay
h8onme.x chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Love it :)

Update soon !
Autobotally45 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Wow, what happened aren't you updating this story anymore it was so good :O(
Miss Slenderpanties chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
I love it. :3 Can't wait for more.
aoife7 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
I like this story! It seems like you have not updated in a long time. Have you left it? I would love it if you could continue with it!
X-RayDog chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
NOOOOO! Barricade! He can't be dead!

I gonna go cry now, good story please update.
BornWithTheSupercell chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Very good! I would love to see some more
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
To be honest, the only thing that really piqued my interest about this story was one, the fact that it had the awesome and short-lived Barricade, and two, the unexpected-yet-not-completely-impossible pairing.

I can tell that you are a good writer. There was no shyness behind your words as you wrote the sex scenes. If that made sense... sometimes, you can just tell when an author is holding out on details they would want to write, but chicken out of.

You raise an excellent point also- where can this go? My question is this: what can you pull off? What are you planning? Would you really be able to make a Transformer/human relationship work out, if that is the chosen direction? You see, I usually read the reviews in an extremely judgemental way to gauge the quality of a story, but I didn't do so this time around, as I do not want to be spoiled.

Your writing strengths lie in description of reactions, but truth be told, this reads more like a detailed screenplay/script than a novelistic style. It is concise, but it lacks the feel of a "story," if you know what I mean. There is an absence of commonplace descriptions- don't get me wrong- what is actually written is described well and interestingly, but again, the lack of other descriptions sometimes makes me think everything is occurring in a white hole.

I hope you don't get offended by my comments. I like your idea, and I hope you do finish this someday.
Lover2012 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
pls hurry ur slaggin alt up and update this story already.
Lover2012 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
you better hurry your self up and update this story asap. i love it so much, its totally freaking awesome
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »