Reviews for The Blizzard
Toni Masen chapter 28 . 7/29
I'm so looking forward to the day you carry on with The Blizzard. I absolutely adore this story, always have and over the years I have often thought about the characters and how things might turn out to be. Looking forward to an update! :-)
Toni Masen chapter 4 . 7/29
Yeah, shut up Angela, but what a good friend.
Toni Masen chapter 3 . 7/29
Sigh, no matter who we are, we all need a hug. Just the touch of a hand can make all the difference.
Toni Masen chapter 2 . 7/29
No smoking, people, it's baaaad for you.
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh, how I have missed this story. After years of self torture I have given in and am reading it again. Love this story. :-)
kspauldinghyatt chapter 28 . 7/11
please update this story. It's so amazing!
Asanti Cullen113 chapter 28 . 6/24
Loved this fanfic! Definitely one of my favorites, by far! Keep on writing these amazing stories. Just to let you know, I will definitely keep on reading your fanfics!
Asanti Cullen113 chapter 27 . 6/24
I'm pretty sure that Carlisle is the mean father, he is sooooo OOC! (out of character)
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 28 . 6/22
You’re back! Can’t wait for new updates!
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 1 . 6/22
Glad Esme is getting away!
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 28 . 6/5
I am so glad that you plan to finish this story. I was hooked from the beginning. I must know what happens to Edward, Bella, Esme, and Alice. I’m dying to see Jasper humbled by Edward’s experiences.
nemosmith chapter 28 . 5/30
please wright soon I want to know what happens next
RoryCullen chapter 24 . 5/23
I think some of Edward’s fears have been reduced and questions answered in this one. I hope he is able to make progress soon in therapy. The reunion should either help or hinder his progress. He needs a job I think it would do him good...once he is able.
Laguna girl chapter 28 . 5/8
Are there new chapters to The Blizzard? Where can I find them? I love this story. Thanx.
Gagika chapter 27 . 4/28
I‘ve really hoped that Carlisle get his shit together...but no he is still a bastard.
This story is awesome – you‘re a great writer.
I hope you put a new chapter up soon.
9,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »