Reviews for The Blizzard
saintfudge chapter 28 . 3/27
Arrrr ...I hate reading WIPs but I am cleaning out my alerts - with covid and all great time to sort out reading list ...love your stories ..hope all is well ..catch you in the FB world ..
leilani-2004 chapter 11 . 2/16
he should know about the baby and have the option on if he wants to be a dad
This is such a great story. Please tell me there is going to be more i feel so invested in it now xx
prachi310884 chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
Hi,
please update
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
UPDATE
Zoe chapter 27 . 9/12/2020
This is by far the best story that I have personally read. It feels real, like you are standing there watching everything play out. Please continue to write more chapters to Blizzard soon! You make the characters Edward and Bella in this story come to life. You are a brilliant writer! Love Ya!
Rachillionn chapter 28 . 9/2/2020
PLEASE update soon! I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2020
Positive outlook it seems huh? At least this was posted in the last 2 years. Its been over 10 years since this was first posted online so I am going to continue to persevere a little more lol.
kristenblewart chapter 20 . 6/22/2020
Oh a reunion
kristenblewart chapter 16 . 6/22/2020
I'm ready to abandon this story. All this Edward thinks about is fucking Bella. Get a job, dude! He's very dependent on Bella, which I get because he's transitioning back to the normal world and not in the streets but fam wtf.
kristenblewart chapter 11 . 6/22/2020
Yay. Oh i know i'm a few years late but i'm definitely looking for your fanfic Taken.
kristenblewart chapter 10 . 6/22/2020
Tf why is Edward always leaving? Damn if I was Bella I would bring him to home depot and make him pass through every single for sale door available. Fuck that. Leave!
kristenblewart chapter 9 . 6/22/2020
Bahahaa shut up
kristenblewart chapter 4 . 6/22/2020
Hasn't it been just a day since Edward left?
kristenblewart chapter 1 . 6/21/2020
Why am I scared of Edward big dick?
9,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »