Reviews for The Blizzard
CB chapter 27 . 7/27
I'm really loving this fic so far. I'm not a fan of Twilight. The movies were okay and I've tried reading the book but I couldn't get into it. I discovered your books "Absolute Beginners" and "Absolute Lovers" and I'm in LOVE with those books! I found out they were Twilight fanfiction and wanted to check out your fanfiction stories.

Like I said I'm loving this fic so far. My only complaint is that it's so wordy. Edward and Bella go on and on in their POV's and sometimes it makes my eyes cross. I see you last updated this in 2013 and I really hope you continue.
I absolutely love this story. You are an amazing writer. But can you avoid using the word "retard" as an insult? It's really hurtful to mentally disabled people.
writingwithheart chapter 27 . 7/12
Hi, I don't know if you'll ever receive this message...it has been 4 years since you last updated (wow!) but I just wanted to say that I love LOVE this story. I recently stumbled upon your account and clicked on this story. Normally, I look to see if a story is complete before I begin reading it, that way I save myself the pain of getting attached to a story and not have it ever finished. With yours, I do regret not noticing the status before I began reading, but now, I don't have it in myself to regret discovering this story. Even though it probably will never be finished, this was an amazing story. I loved the idea and the possibilities. In my mind, I imagine Edward getting his voice back, telling Bella that he loves her and then everyone lives happily ever after:)) So, yeah, thanks for starting this story. It was amazing. If, 4 years later, you do decide to update (which would actually be the most incredible news) I'll definitely be here, waiting eagerly. Okay, that's it. Have a good night.
This was so dangerous tbh.
BookwormLoversz chapter 27 . 7/2
OMG! I love this. When I saw the sneak peak on Facebook last night I knew I had to read it to catch up but wow I am so hooked and now I'm anxious lol. I can't wait to read the new chapters and way to go Esme! You deserve happiness and you will get it for sure.
TAJ99 chapter 27 . 6/16
Ugh please update this too
I loved this it made me happy and laugh and I'm sad to have read all of it
Englandofgale chapter 10 . 6/14
Will she get pregnant
Miss Pretty Girl chapter 27 . 5/21
Is it sad that I'm looking for Carlise to redeem himself when he all this happens I feel like he is going through some things and he can come back and that they just have to give him a chance
MysticBlues chapter 1 . 5/18
please update
Love my neighbor as myself chapter 1 . 4/10
Type your review and foremost our Lord's name is very do not use his name as a swearing vocabulary, He blessed you with a beautiful,creator writing make us readers believe that the story is thank the Lord for your writing written story, without His Name as a swearing vocabulary.
shannon30033 chapter 27 . 3/27
Thanks for the lovely story. I'm certainly glad Esme agreed to stay with Alice. Makes me feel good! Thank you! I throughly enjoy your writing.
LaPumuckl chapter 27 . 2/15
First of all, thank you for not ending this with a mean cliffhanger but a rather hopeful note. I'm sure your situation with work and a very special kid additional to a second one is very time consuming. And seeing you got so many things done and had have time to write for us put me in awe of you!

Okay, now to this chapter; )
I was worried how the meeting with Esme would go, naturally. And her being on antidepressants didn't help at the beginning, but that vanished. I'm glad she took a moment to herself with Edward, as I'm sure both needed it...

Bella once again was a trooper!
Her excuse for Esme being there was brilliant as I'm sure there was nothing really Carlisle could have said that wouldn't have put him in a bad light there;)

I'm waiting thrilled but patient for the next chapter, dear
LaPumuckl chapter 26 . 2/15
I guess shock is a understatement for his family...
LaPumuckl chapter 25 . 2/14
I guess they made the best of their "lazy" Sunday as possible so far; )

Meeting Esme should be really interesting. I'm very curious how that will be, and of course hope there won't be any surprise additions as there were at Joe's home
9,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »