Reviews for The Blizzard
kspauldinghyatt chapter 28 . 7/11
please update this story. It's so amazing!
Asanti Cullen113 chapter 28 . 6/24
Loved this fanfic! Definitely one of my favorites, by far! Keep on writing these amazing stories. Just to let you know, I will definitely keep on reading your fanfics!
Asanti Cullen113 chapter 27 . 6/24
I'm pretty sure that Carlisle is the mean father, he is sooooo OOC! (out of character)
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 28 . 6/22
You’re back! Can’t wait for new updates!
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 1 . 6/22
Glad Esme is getting away!
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 28 . 6/5
I am so glad that you plan to finish this story. I was hooked from the beginning. I must know what happens to Edward, Bella, Esme, and Alice. I’m dying to see Jasper humbled by Edward’s experiences.
nemosmith chapter 28 . 5/30
please wright soon I want to know what happens next
RoryCullen chapter 24 . 5/23
I think some of Edward’s fears have been reduced and questions answered in this one. I hope he is able to make progress soon in therapy. The reunion should either help or hinder his progress. He needs a job I think it would do him good...once he is able.
Laguna girl chapter 28 . 5/8
Are there new chapters to The Blizzard? Where can I find them? I love this story. Thanx.
Gagika chapter 27 . 4/28
I‘ve really hoped that Carlisle get his shit together...but no he is still a bastard.
This story is awesome – you‘re a great writer.
I hope you put a new chapter up soon.
Twihardforever627 chapter 28 . 4/25
so I usually stay pretty incognito on this website, but I just want you to understand the huge amount of relief I felt when I learnt that my Viking for somewhere still available for us to read. I didn't even know that you had kept posting it on a different website and I'd honesty grieved over it so thank you for posting this just the fact that's it there for me to read is the best news as it is and to find out that you plan on finishing it just made my day thank you thank you
Please, please, please! Want more!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 4/21
Oh please, finish this, when you can! I want to see Carlisle kicked out of the house!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 4/21
Oh my what’s shock for Esme!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 4/21
Yes it was about time but only because Edward was finally being the man Bella needed! Yay!
9,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »