Reviews for The Blizzard
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Well you can pat yourself on your back b/c you are doing a magnificent job. I use to take pictures of homeless people in manhattan, NY and yes, it is scary. Lot's of people who give up and can't live in an apt/home, others have mental issues or there are many who's parent's/family are no longer alive or around. They have no id/ birth certificate and can't prove who they are. It's really sad. You are not far fetched from your info on some soldier's not all but yes when they are alone, they are wild in a fun way not causing harm to anyone.
Sunshirae chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Gosh, this gets better and better. You are good! Thank you for writing and sharing your gift.
Sunshirae chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
This story is different but perfect, I love it. Thank you for creating such a wonderful story. I have more chapter to read but you do keep me entertained...thank you again for your amazing creative gift. I am so glad I didn't pass this story up. It's a breath of fresh air.
Sunshirae chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
I just started reading this and I am so excited I found this story. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. It has me up in the wee hours when I should be sleeping b/c I have to wake up very early to go to work. Thank you again for writing.
FictionLlama chapter 27 . 12/11/2015
will you write more?
Newton13 chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
Please, please,... update this fic!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
awesome start
loved it
Jossiev chapter 27 . 11/24/2015
I found your story today and I loved it I know you're in hiatus with it but I really hope you finish it. Love this Bella she's such a sweetheart. By the way Carlisle is a dick
casstella chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
So I've been waiting years for you to update this story & I know you may be busy with your other writings but I think it's so sad to let a beautiful story sit on a shelf unfinished! This is one of your best stories & you haven't touched it in years! Please please update it or put us out of our misery & take it down.. I hope you finish it I am dying to know what happens with Edwards mom & dad, the baby & Bella
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I've literally been waiting almost 3 years for you to finish this story! Please!
littlecheese518 chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
I miss this story. I know you have been busy with other stories, but I thought I would reach out on this one. It has a great story that got me hooked. I really look forward to hopefully reading about how Edward pulls his life together eventually.
Denise1972 chapter 27 . 10/10/2015
hello I was wondering if you r going to write more? I want to see how this unfolds between bella & Edward's father, that's going to be 1 hell raising moment. Is Edward going 2 get his voice back & get his family back.
PunkBettie chapter 27 . 9/7/2015
I know it's been a long time but I'd love to continue reading this
Minnie chapter 27 . 9/7/2015
I love your story.. and your writing too .. plz complete it if u can..
thx