Reviews for The Blizzard
muccimooch333 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Really enjoying your story, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Keep looking. Eager for more...on to the next chapt.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Hugh. Definitely a hug or two or fifty. So sad, can't wait to see where this goes.

Thanks for sharing your talent.
IfTheApocalypseComes-BeepMe chapter 27 . 5/12/2013
I really hope this story will be updated soon. This is one of the best stories I have read
Missy96 chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
so glad i found you on this site! i was reading this story on the other fanfict site but you stopped posting there soooooooooo im glad i desided to look on this place! YEAH
guardianangel marie chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
Ahhh! You are a TOTALY WICKED AWESOME EPIC writer ever! Please update! I am loving this story!XDXDXD
ellenCullen chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
ellenCullen chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
Katcamp chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
I have to say I have LOVED reading all of your story's & I hope things are going better for you & your family. I do have to say (from experience, & still working on it) to make sure to take some time for you. It makes things easyer to work though when your mind has had some time to reorganize & your body to recharge. Good luck with that by the way ;-)
I look forward to hearing more from you when you can. :-)

morningglorywine chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
I'm all up to date and alerts in place for when you're ready to post again...wishing you well with all of your challenges. I really enjoy your writing, thanks for sharing.
morningglorywine chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
After basting a roasting chicken, I placed the roasting tray, along with the plastic chopping board it had been resting on, back in the oven! Completely wrote off two oven trays - the smell was vile! We didn't eat the chicken either.
Edward gets a little more resilient everytime he overcomes a challenging situation - he'll make a great house-husband, with a few trial and errors.
morningglorywine chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
This chapter's going to polarise readers! I get what Jasper is saying, it's the system he works within but I bet Alice doesn't know the half of what he or his colleagues have seen. He could have been a bit more compassionate though, he drew his own conclusions and pumped out a party line without knowing all the facts. Poor Edward, admire his determination to push on with his healing, he could so easily resort to self-medicating (and who could blame him?), but he's trying to be the best he can be.
roon0 chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
A fantastic chapter.

I am sorry to hear about your boy. My brother has 3 sons with Asperger's, its tough but they are great kids. I wish you and your family well.
twinicole chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
Thanks for the update. Home everything at home is running smothly.
Cristina chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
I hope you and your family will be alright. i think people with autism have their own frequency and that your daughter will be great. your stories are making my days better, your writing is "amazing", so thanks.
9,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »