Reviews for The Blizzard
Fluttershy101 chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
I hate hiatus moments when books r good…
Fluttershy101 chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
Wat?! U can't just stop a beautiful book like dat! Ugh! Nvm. It was fun…while it lasted tho… should of written a second 1. Tear…
Miraclestar006 chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Omg I'm sitting here crying this is so sad and romantic at the same time!
NicolaClaire chapter 27 . 10/6/2013
Yeesh! Just read the whole thing in 12 hours, its almost 2am now and I have an 8am lecture! Totally worth it though :) beyond awesome, it sucks that it's on hiatus, but dealing with autism is a huge part of my life, so I understand that you have way higher priorities, I hope you're all doing okay! Forgive me if I'm speaking out of place but you sound like a great mom.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Love it! We understand that your probably pretty stressed out right now so just update when you can. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2013 made me dislike Jasper...I fucking love Jasper...god you made me hate him.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
being dependent of two retired military parents I sorta feel pleased to see familiar words such as VA and stuff. Just a random comment oh my god this is getting interesting
ahhleesaaa chapter 27 . 9/25/2013
Love this story! :)
AmandaLynn26 chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
It's a shame that this fic is on hiatus, but I understand life comes first. Family especially. Your one of the best authors I've read from in a while. You really should consider making this into a book, and not fanfaction.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/16/2013
Omg write more please!
Anoni chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I preferred the first chapter, I know you want to show his point of view but the same things are happening. Maybe next time you could swap points of view- like have bella finding him then swap to him thinking in the shower then swap back to bella waking up?
Anoni chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Good opening, I like that she acknowledged the danger of inviting a stranger in. I wonder if she would've slept with him if he wasn't so mysterious to her? And did he feel the need to repay her with sex? And why does speech hurt him? Guess ill have to read on!
Fluttershy101 chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Here comes Renesmee…PLZ hav Edward come back nd speak
ACompleteRandom chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
I absolutely adore this story :) I hope you keep writing. I hope you and your family are doing okay, the best you can, at least :) It was weird, one second i was reading your AN about how you were pregnant and just found out it was a boy and the next you had a two year old son. I can see that the next chapter may be a while, but it will be worth it. Don't worry about rushing it out for any impatient people. Take your time, relax with it :) Good luck! chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
bonjour,je voulais te dire que tu ecris tres tres bien je traduis les histoires ecrit en anglais avec mon portable et ton ecriture et la facon dont tu raconte l'histoire me plait beaucoup je te fait un grand bisous de france!
9,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »