Reviews for The Blizzard
guardianangel marie chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
Ahhh! You are a TOTALY WICKED AWESOME EPIC writer ever! Please update! I am loving this story!XDXDXD
ellenCullen chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
wow
ellenCullen chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
Wow
Katcamp chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
I have to say I have LOVED reading all of your story's & I hope things are going better for you & your family. I do have to say (from experience, & still working on it) to make sure to take some time for you. It makes things easyer to work though when your mind has had some time to reorganize & your body to recharge. Good luck with that by the way ;-)
I look forward to hearing more from you when you can. :-)

Hugs!

Katrina
morningglorywine chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
I'm all up to date and alerts in place for when you're ready to post again...wishing you well with all of your challenges. I really enjoy your writing, thanks for sharing.
morningglorywine chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
After basting a roasting chicken, I placed the roasting tray, along with the plastic chopping board it had been resting on, back in the oven! Completely wrote off two oven trays - the smell was vile! We didn't eat the chicken either.
Edward gets a little more resilient everytime he overcomes a challenging situation - he'll make a great house-husband, with a few trial and errors.
morningglorywine chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
This chapter's going to polarise readers! I get what Jasper is saying, it's the system he works within but I bet Alice doesn't know the half of what he or his colleagues have seen. He could have been a bit more compassionate though, he drew his own conclusions and pumped out a party line without knowing all the facts. Poor Edward, admire his determination to push on with his healing, he could so easily resort to self-medicating (and who could blame him?), but he's trying to be the best he can be.
roon0 chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
A fantastic chapter.

I am sorry to hear about your boy. My brother has 3 sons with Asperger's, its tough but they are great kids. I wish you and your family well.
twinicole chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
Thanks for the update. Home everything at home is running smothly.
Cristina chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
I hope you and your family will be alright. i think people with autism have their own frequency and that your daughter will be great. your stories are making my days better, your writing is "amazing", so thanks.
xodreamalittledreamxo chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
Update whenever you can
please.tread.lightly chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
GAHHHHHHH! Edward... NOOOOOOO...
Brit chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
update .soon .please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Take care of yourself as much as you take care of your lovely family. You are such a talented writer. Thanks for sharing. I pray blessings to for you and your family!
dreamawake121 chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
LOVE IT SORRY FOR YOUR KID HOPE EVERYTHING WII BE ALRIGHT...
9,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »