Reviews for The Blizzard
Era Smalwill chapter 27 . 4/29
Live this story to bits! Wish you would update it, but Im guessing life happened? Still a great read! You should be proud!
londongirl618 chapter 27 . 4/19
Great story! Thank you!
Anon chapter 6 . 4/14
Funny you should mention Army personnel. I tired out for HMCS (Her Majesty's Canadian Ship) Navy reserve...sadly I didn't make it even though my aptitude test showed I was PERFECT for the position I wanted. A marine engineering systems operator. Means I would be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the ship (Meaning if it sinks it my fault.) The only problem was I was not able to meet the physical requirements and thus was declined...
twmmy chapter 1 . 4/4
Please, please update soon. I hope everything is alright is your life, and you'll have time soon to continue this story. I wait impatiently Edward to heel. Please!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 27 . 3/20
Wow this story had me on an emotional rollercoaster! There are so many emotion running high in this at story! I love it... But then I start thinking that the same thing could happen to my brother, sister, and cousin. All I can do is pray for all the people in the military and that are homeless, because we don't kno what they have been threw in life to end up in that situation! Thank you for making me see that again and being grateful for what I do have!
Ilovetwilight14 chapter 8 . 2/16
Love you story so far, it's amazing, I don't think Edward is a jerk, I think your story is quite cute actually and, I agree with you, Mike's dick SHOULD fall of. XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX. Many hugs and kisses to you. Amazing writer 3.
blondferretgirl chapter 27 . 2/11
Love It! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lexi chapter 27 . 2/8
A www. I hope your child gets better
I can't even imagine your struggle
Heck I'm just a teen
But when you're free pls update
God is with you
Hope you get better️️
irisjosecullen66 chapter 27 . 2/7
I love this story. You have to update asap! Plz continue this story, please!
AllTheRage1983 chapter 1 . 1/30
I kept putting off reading this, but I'm glad I read it finally despite the temp hiatus. I enjoyed it a lot and hope one day to see an update. As a sometimes author, I know that you can only write when inspired and motivated, so if these two don't want to talk anymore, I get it. Good luck and thanks for the fic.
nice work , nicely written
depazingrid chapter 27 . 1/7
Are you going to continue with the story ?
Stock Home Syndrome chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
IS THAT IT?! THAT CANT BE IT! This story is amazing and I would very much appreciate u continuing it. Please please.
ashleywalker21544 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I love this story I keep coming back hoping u updated it but u haven't it's so great please update this story
Sunshirae chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I love this story. It's so different but human natured. Everyone is a person and no one knows the circumstance the person has gone through to cause life events out of ones control. Leaving them doing the only thing they can to survive...or just to live an extra day. Wonderful story! Will recommend to others.
9,319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »