Reviews for The Blizzard
mannco chapter 27 . 12/6/2014
I know you havent updated for a while, but I just found your story and would LOVE LLLOOOVVVEEE for you to continue. I pray that you and your family are doing well and that you will find pleasure in writing another update soon. God Bless
Rosepetal44 chapter 27 . 12/6/2014
Please keep updating, this is a wonderful story. It's very unique and very well written. A true delight to read.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/22/2014
Hey I just want you to know that I love ur story and I am still waiting for u to update... Maybe it the spirit of thanksgiving u will! I hop everything ifs good with u and ur daughter and son... I really really hope u can update soon...
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
I so wish this story would finish...PLEASE?
vamp-luvor-1 chapter 27 . 11/17/2014
Oh please update soon please I love this story !
joana brasil chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
cade os restante dos capitulos
canada02 chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
Salut
Je viens de decouvrir ta superbe histoire et elle ma touché.
Prends soins de toi et de ta petite famille.
Bon courage a bientôt
Bree
joana brasil chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
e os outros capitulos
Danielle chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
Arg I'm enjoying the story so much! I haven't put down my kindle since I started! I thought the story was finished :')) hehe; I never read uncompleted stories because I get to anxious to read it loool please update soon can't wait to finish it. Your a brilliant writer (Y)
SnowGoose chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Please come back to this story soon.
heidimmt chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Great job with your characters. I can't wait to keep reading more about homelessward!
CalmlyInsane chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
OMFG...NO. I FUCKING CRYIED...oh and please finish My Viking I read it a little over a year ago and lOVED it!...please continue your work u r amazing! I hope.u get published
Ajwa chapter 27 . 7/8/2014
please update :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 27 . 7/7/2014
I love your story! Please continue it
MyBabyBlues chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
I know it's on hiatus ... I don't care. I love this! It's great! Whenever you pick it back up, I will be here. I love reading good stories. So thankful I found this and now I'm following it. I shouldn't be surprised though when I looked up and saw who the author is. I didn't even realize it was your story until after I started. Thanks for all you do! :)
9,255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »