Reviews for The Blizzard
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
A little bit of sweet magic for two lonely and emotionally bruised people. What's not to like!
painted heart chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
Please please,please please please update soon! Am sure have read this story five times at least and would love to see how this goes!
surabhi chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
oh u don't know i love it i mean . .I totally love it plese write more i beg u .AND THANKYOU FOR THIS AMAZING TEXT
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
I am so sorry for all that you are dealing with. I have had a lot to deal with myself. I will pray for you and your family. Try to find a little time for yourself to do things for yourself.. I know how hard that can be, but you deserve it. Even if it's just to read two chapters a night of a good book, so you don't lay there worrying about things. I wish the best for you sweetie, God a bless you and yours!
Heho3469 chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
This story is awesome ! I totally want to kill Carlisle ! Hope you'll update soon
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I can't believe how amazing this story is already...the subject matter is different and I love it already! I love them both already. I usually don't read incomplete stories, but two chapters have me hooked already! No pressure, but it would be great if by the time I was getting to the unfinished end, that you would have finished it! Either finished or not I so appreciate you writing it. I just love to read! Especially Twilight fanfic about Bella and Edward.
V. C chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
I saw your bio and I just wanted to let you know that I have three autistic children, and you aren't alone out there. We've been doing ABA therapy for eight years, and it's made an amazing difference as I'm sure you know by now. I started reading fanfiction as an escape, because sometimes life sucks. I enjoy your stories and your style of writing, so thanks for sharing.
towersita chapter 27 . 4/23/2014
Love this fic, just in case the hiatus never end, I put an ending to it, in my head "and they live happily ever after" sort of, so cliche. Bye take care.
aniseed flower chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
Aaaand another story caught up! Thank you for writing! I hope things are going good. Have I said that in another review? I cant remember... Oh well. Its true! I hope things ARE going good. :o)
nattynel80 chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your stories. You are very talented. Keep it up
I will be Dauntless chapter 27 . 4/19/2014
I would love to read your story but I don't want to start it if ur not going to finish it. So can u post and say if it will be finished or not, Cuz if so then I'll start reading!
osugirl345 chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
Obviously I'm not allowed to complain that you're not updating since it clearly states it in the summary- but I would like to tell you that I really love this story so far and I hope that you decide to start back up soon.
elizi02 chapter 27 . 4/12/2014
Hi. :)

I know your life maybe a bit busy but I am still hoping that you would continue this. This is really good. There are still a lot to happen in this story that it would totally suck if you stopped doing this. :( I really love this story. :) You make your readers want more in each chapter. Cheers! :)
newborntwifan chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Wait, what? He's gonna leave again?!
LAB1 chapter 27 . 4/5/2014
What a whirlwind of a story! I'd love to see how it ends!
9,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »