Reviews for The Blizzard
Sunshirae chapter 27 . 12/21/2015
Thank you for coming up with this amazing story. I knowit's been a long time but I would like to know if Edward goes back to school, what happened between the father and the mother, how he took the news and what happened when learned that Edward was back and Bella was expecting. This is a phenomenal story, took me somewhere else. Loved it!
Sunshirae chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Such a great chapter. I like the way you throw your curve balls and catch us by surprise. I like how you switch things up. Thank you for taking me somewhere else. Thank you again.
Sunshirae chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
This chapter was perfect. You are such a great author. Love this story. I wish you would continue. I know many years have passed but I really wish you would add new chapters. Thank you for writing.
Sunshirae chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
Beautiful just beautiful.
Sunshirae chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
Thank you Melanie for being a dedicated beta and thank you for this wonderful chapter! Truly amazing!
Sunshirae chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
This was a phenomenal chapter...I loved it!
Sunshirae chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
This was an aawesome chapter and as always...you...never...disappoint. :)
Sunshirae chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
I know this story is old but needed to comment, this by far has captured my attention and leaves me breathless. Thank you.
Sunshirae chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
I feel if you want a baby in the story then do it. Who cares it's your story and you have knock this story out of the park. You've done an awesome job. Keep up the great work.
Sunshirae chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Gosh, you keep me biting my nails. I am going to have a stroke.
Sunshirae chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
It's funny how guys get cold feet when they find out they are going to be father's. I had a boyfriend whom was my first love and he had broken up with me. One day, I was renting a movie and creeperzoid was telling me that he missed me and wanted to be with me and we could meet same time tomorrow. I said no way but here's the catch...he said his wife was pregnant and he really missed me. I told him, what do you think your wife would say to this conversation? I never went back to the video store but I ca relate to Bella. What a jerk...big time!
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Well you can pat yourself on your back b/c you are doing a magnificent job. I use to take pictures of homeless people in manhattan, NY and yes, it is scary. Lot's of people who give up and can't live in an apt/home, others have mental issues or there are many who's parent's/family are no longer alive or around. They have no id/ birth certificate and can't prove who they are. It's really sad. You are not far fetched from your info on some soldier's not all but yes when they are alone, they are wild in a fun way not causing harm to anyone.
Sunshirae chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Gosh, this gets better and better. You are good! Thank you for writing and sharing your gift.
Sunshirae chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
This story is different but perfect, I love it. Thank you for creating such a wonderful story. I have more chapter to read but you do keep me entertained...thank you again for your amazing creative gift. I am so glad I didn't pass this story up. It's a breath of fresh air.
Sunshirae chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
I just started reading this and I am so excited I found this story. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. It has me up in the wee hours when I should be sleeping b/c I have to wake up very early to go to work. Thank you again for writing.
9,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »