Reviews for The Blizzard
joana brasil chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
e os outros capitulos
Danielle chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
Arg I'm enjoying the story so much! I haven't put down my kindle since I started! I thought the story was finished :')) hehe; I never read uncompleted stories because I get to anxious to read it loool please update soon can't wait to finish it. Your a brilliant writer (Y)
SnowGoose chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Please come back to this story soon.
heidimmt chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Great job with your characters. I can't wait to keep reading more about homelessward!
CalmlyInsane chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
OMFG...NO. I FUCKING CRYIED...oh and please finish My Viking I read it a little over a year ago and lOVED it!...please continue your work u r amazing! I hope.u get published
Ajwa chapter 27 . 7/8/2014
please update :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 27 . 7/7/2014
I love your story! Please continue it
MyBabyBlues chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
I know it's on hiatus ... I don't care. I love this! It's great! Whenever you pick it back up, I will be here. I love reading good stories. So thankful I found this and now I'm following it. I shouldn't be surprised though when I looked up and saw who the author is. I didn't even realize it was your story until after I started. Thanks for all you do! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
Love it plz tell me u will be updating again and not abandoning it
tanseynz chapter 27 . 6/13/2014
A fascinating story, certainly unexpected developments from the first chapter. The reader gets the impression that down the track, Bella and Edward are going to make a very happy life for themselves.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
A little bit of sweet magic for two lonely and emotionally bruised people. What's not to like!
painted heart chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
Please please,please please please update soon! Am sure have read this story five times at least and would love to see how this goes!
surabhi chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
oh u don't know i love it i mean . .I totally love it plese write more i beg u .AND THANKYOU FOR THIS AMAZING TEXT
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
I am so sorry for all that you are dealing with. I have had a lot to deal with myself. I will pray for you and your family. Try to find a little time for yourself to do things for yourself.. I know how hard that can be, but you deserve it. Even if it's just to read two chapters a night of a good book, so you don't lay there worrying about things. I wish the best for you sweetie, God a bless you and yours!
Heho3469 chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
This story is awesome ! I totally want to kill Carlisle ! Hope you'll update soon
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »