Reviews for The Blizzard
twifanatic01 chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
Wow, I've loved this story so much. And I really hope you'll continue writing this one day- but since it's been almost a year since you last updated, I won't hold my breath.
FFroxs chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
Please please please update I love this story and can't wait to read the end of it!
momoiiey chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
My God please update! I haven't read something this good since... argh ever! It has everything in it! It's so real! He'll it could be twilight in an alternate universe!
doodlehound chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
Sending prayers for you and your family. Sorry life is so hard right now, but hang in there, it will get better. {hug}
PoseyRosey chapter 27 . 2/19/2014
This is a wonderful story, I really hope that you will be able to finish it.
pattinsoncookies chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
I know things aren't always the best but it will get better. I believe in that, your writing is like an escape for me, so know you'll always have one reader [pretty sure it'll be more though ;)]
Update when you are able and I wish you and your family the very best.

Tesha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hi You don't know me but I love your stories and I know what you're going through I wish you the best of luck and never give up You are an amazing strong vibrant woman and writer it's you that remind us to never give up So thank you for sharing you're talent with all of. Us
The Blizzard Fan chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
OH MY GOSH Part 2. I just went back to your profile (after I posted the review) and saw that you posted a note on your bio. I never saw this before as I read from my iPhone and it doesn't show the "Bio" section unless you deliberately click on it...which I never did. I am so so sorry about the hardships your family is currently going through and I'm sending you positive vibes and prayers that things work out. I guess the fact that you updated Crossing The Line in November 2013, I didn't think anything serious was currently going on. Boy was I wrong, then again, I don't know when you posted that Bio Author's Note. Regardless, take your time, I'm sure all of your readers (I know I will) will still be here to welcome you back. I apologize if my previous comment crossed the line in any way shape or form.
The Blizzard Fan chapter 24 . 1/29/2014
Oh my gosh, so I started reading your story "OMG, so, I started reading your story Crossing The Lines and completely fell in love with your writing. After reading the most recent update I decided to check out your other stories and saw the description for The Blizzard-instantly I knew I needed to read. The fact that it had been completed last year made me excited that I could read the whole story and probably be done in time for the next CTL update. By the time I got to Chapter 24, I was like "wait a second..how is she going to wrap this up by Chapter 27?" So, I went back to the main page and saw three dreaded things: 1) There was NO "Complete" button, 2) It said last UPDATED on March 2013 -it's almost March 2014!, and 3) "ON TEMP HIATUS". OMG. You've officially sucked me into this world and I'm dying to see how everything turns out: Edward's speech, the baby, a reappearance from Mike or an appearance from Tanya, etc etc. I understand you had a baby while you were writing this story which leads me to believe that's why you took some hiatus.

Don't get me wrong, I COMPLETELY understand taking a break...life gets in the way and writers block happens. But, would you mind sending out a message (fake out author's note) that might explain if you're going to finish The Blizzard or maybe when the next update would be? I'm nervous to even read the last 3 updates because I feel like it will leave off on a cliffhanger lol. The fact that you're writing CTL makes me feel as if you're back in the groove of writing. I personally never understand why authors start new stories before completing others, but it's not my place to judge that. I mean, I understand plot bunnies arrive and you have to strike while the iron is hot and fresh in your mind. In the end, I just want you to know that I love your writing, I love your plot bunnies, and I especially love The Blizzard. Best wishes to you and yours, and I hope you make a return to this story as soon as possible.
live-read-imagine chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
beautiful, wonderful story! im so happy things are beginning to get better for them! looking forward to the rest :) i hope all is well with your children
BreakMYDawn chapter 27 . 1/22/2014
Nice story. Hope to hear more and maybe a sequel or Bella blowing up at Carlisle.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/17/2014
please take this story off of hiatus and finish it because it is a wonderful story and I love it.
Audelia89 chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
I started reading your story this morning and I feld in love with it, I hope and wish that everything is ok with your family. Well I hope you can update very soon. God how I love your story, until next time... (:
FrannieSage chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
Wow I love this story what's gonna happen next? What is Esme gonna do next? Please finish this story I gotta know about that baby!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
9,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »