Reviews for The Blizzard
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I can't believe how amazing this story is already...the subject matter is different and I love it already! I love them both already. I usually don't read incomplete stories, but two chapters have me hooked already! No pressure, but it would be great if by the time I was getting to the unfinished end, that you would have finished it! Either finished or not I so appreciate you writing it. I just love to read! Especially Twilight fanfic about Bella and Edward.
V. C chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
I saw your bio and I just wanted to let you know that I have three autistic children, and you aren't alone out there. We've been doing ABA therapy for eight years, and it's made an amazing difference as I'm sure you know by now. I started reading fanfiction as an escape, because sometimes life sucks. I enjoy your stories and your style of writing, so thanks for sharing.
towersita chapter 27 . 4/23/2014
Love this fic, just in case the hiatus never end, I put an ending to it, in my head "and they live happily ever after" sort of, so cliche. Bye take care.
aniseed flower chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
Aaaand another story caught up! Thank you for writing! I hope things are going good. Have I said that in another review? I cant remember... Oh well. Its true! I hope things ARE going good. :o)
nattynel80 chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your stories. You are very talented. Keep it up
I will be Dauntless chapter 27 . 4/19/2014
I would love to read your story but I don't want to start it if ur not going to finish it. So can u post and say if it will be finished or not, Cuz if so then I'll start reading!
osugirl345 chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
Obviously I'm not allowed to complain that you're not updating since it clearly states it in the summary- but I would like to tell you that I really love this story so far and I hope that you decide to start back up soon.
elizi02 chapter 27 . 4/12/2014
Hi. :)

I know your life maybe a bit busy but I am still hoping that you would continue this. This is really good. There are still a lot to happen in this story that it would totally suck if you stopped doing this. :( I really love this story. :) You make your readers want more in each chapter. Cheers! :)
newborntwifan chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Wait, what? He's gonna leave again?!
LAB1 chapter 27 . 4/5/2014
What a whirlwind of a story! I'd love to see how it ends!
JorxxHen chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Are you going to bring this story off of hiatus?
Luna Lovegood's Nargles chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
Fantastic story, I love the characters, the plot, everything! I want to read more!
Cyper22 chapter 27 . 3/4/2014
I LOVE this story! I'm sorry your having a rough time right now and glad that you have an outlet through your writing. I've got this on alert and will happily read the chapters as you find time to get them out.
Just know that you've got a whole community of people here thinking of you and praying for your family.
Take care of yourself in all that you've got going on also. Its hard as busy women to take even a little care for ourselves when we provide so much to all our loved ones.
Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to your next chapter when you are inspired to write!
Jess
Guest chapter 27 . 3/1/2014
Wow I love this story, so can you hurry up and update?
twifanatic01 chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
Wow, I've loved this story so much. And I really hope you'll continue writing this one day- but since it's been almost a year since you last updated, I won't hold my breath.
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »