Reviews for The Blizzard
letmein123 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
I just found this story. I do hope you finish it. I saw it is on hiatìs. I held the tears until the very end of this chapter, but then they just came all on their own and I couldn'the stop them. It is so good. I am going to read all of this even if it is a WIP and on hold. Please come back to it soon. It is just to good to leave unfinished.
Emily chapter 27 . 2/21/2015
Hi this is the second time I've read this story and it is so amazing! You are an fantastic writer and this is such a good story I hope that you find the time to finish this it.
AutumnE5 chapter 27 . 2/12/2015
I really hope you decide to write an update for this story, I feel in love with this story and would love to know how it ends
Cruel Jewel chapter 27 . 2/1/2015
I got to tell you I fell in love withthis story from the very first sentence. Its different then anything I've ever read before. I read all 27 chapters in one sitting. Bella is an has a interesting personality. I love how she can read Edward so well. Its every couples dream to be able to know what the other is thinking ir be really good a body language. I love that Edward is working so hard a therapy. It shows that he is willing typeface the bad to get to the good in his life. I hope he does we in it. I know thwre woukd be set backs. Im sure well be seeing more of Carlisle soon and no one will be happy about it. Lemme also add that i hope that your pregnancy is going well and that you deliver a healthy baby. Best wishes to you and tour family.
PrinceXionofPlegia chapter 27 . 1/31/2015
Edward would make a great masseuse.
Joy98 chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
I love your story. It is so sweet. You made me laugh you made me cry. I hope you can continue care. thanks from Joy
LTAX chapter 27 . 1/3/2015
Please update soon i love this story and it's been in temp hold since like ever
EmilyWoods chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
who does that..I mean I am librarian and would never fuck some random homeless guy...eeww...
AmiaaCullen chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
Update Please
Wondering chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
How long does a temp hiatus take?
mannco chapter 27 . 12/6/2014
I know you havent updated for a while, but I just found your story and would LOVE LLLOOOVVVEEE for you to continue. I pray that you and your family are doing well and that you will find pleasure in writing another update soon. God Bless
Rosepetal44 chapter 27 . 12/6/2014
Please keep updating, this is a wonderful story. It's very unique and very well written. A true delight to read.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/22/2014
Hey I just want you to know that I love ur story and I am still waiting for u to update... Maybe it the spirit of thanksgiving u will! I hop everything ifs good with u and ur daughter and son... I really really hope u can update soon...
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
I so wish this story would finish...PLEASE?
vamp-luvor-1 chapter 27 . 11/17/2014
Oh please update soon please I love this story !
9,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »