Reviews for The Blizzard
aDORKable-Rob chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Aw, IM crying! I love the Edward POVS. Bellas are good, but Edwards are AMAZING!

IM crying right now, :P, that was so cute yet so heartbreaking. I feel so sorry for Edward.

Its sad that he thinks he cant have the girl, even though IM sure shes willing to have him.

Great job anyway, it really is great. I also love your other story "Taken". Your a fantastic writer.

Update soon,

great job,

Peace out,

Krissy :F :)
dustys chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
you do like making people cry their eyes's out, but what caused him to be so. i don't no the words - life. i hope you will finish this story
Bammers chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Please tell me you won't leave them like that please she needs to find him and bring him back update when you can thanks...
Ant Upi chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
That was so good. want more of it lol :}
baybegrl0703 chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
aww **hug** amazing. fantatstic and i love this story ! please update again ASAP phenomonal!
benna chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Just caught up on this story and I love it. He has to come back to her, or she needs to come anf find her. Great story so far so looking forward to more.
IvoryAdulation chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
That was awesome, please tell me you play to continue. It doesn't even have to be that long, you could whip this out in 4 perhaps 5 chapters. Please continue.
guppyloveshoes chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
ah no! you must update this is too sad to bear with! D
Raelynne chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
yea a hug is definitely needed. :( Poor Edward.

Raelynne
lilmissfireball chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Thank you for clearing up his thoughts on with her possible virginity. I was thinking it might be that, or the fact that he knew it would hurt when he only wanted to cause pleasure. After reading chapter 1 I sorta was thinking that he was a suffer of PTSD with him being a vet. I really hope that he will eventually be able to heal. Maybe with the help of his brown haired angel. It still makes me curious on what happened with his marriage. Maybe something having to do with how he came back from the service. I get why Edward thinks that he is not good enough for her and wants to protect her from his world, but he is taking the coward's exit. He just assumed that she wouldn't miss him. Never assume it will only make an ass out of the both of them. The old version is not completely gone. He is just waiting in the trenches for his angel to take him home and keep him there. I think that Bella is will understand and possibly be a little hopeful of the memento that he took with him. I hope that Bella finds him again. They need each other.
reyes139 chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
oh my good great story so far ...couldnt stop reading ... y does edward always decide whats best for bella i hope he gets his head out of his ass and looks for her
twilighterfan2424 chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Loving this story so far!
tinker03 chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
ok im so totaly crying now... u gotta write more soon.. i now need a little happiness..lol
lilmissfireball chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
It is a horrible thing that there are people out there will steal from one another. I understand that it is about survival, but for the sake of humanity we should come together. It is only nearly laughable that Bella would be a danger to someone; especially a grown man. Yes, Bella is a small woman; it is a good thing that Angels come in different sizes. At least Edward had realized that would seem terrifying to her, and tried not to be so intimidating. I think it would be a good idea if he never told her what he did in her bathroom. That goes beyond normal levels of weirdness conversations. lol I get why he had reacted that away about the food, and we know that Bella understands. Poor man. Mike was an idiot, and at least a good man like Edward knows differently.
Sylvianna chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Hi!

So I found a rec on twilighted for this story and came to check it out. I saw there were only three chapters and thought it was ideal to read just before going to sleep (you know, not many chapters available so you don't keep thinking "one chapter more before switching the computer off"!)

Anyway, I finished chapter three and went to bed with a broken heart. I've been trying to sleep for nearly an hour and can't stop thinking about this fic! I'm imagining Bella trying to find bits and pieces about Edward on the internet, or trying to find his family, or getting Jasper and Alice's help tracking him down, or... Please! tell me you will keep writing because I'm really going insane over here!

Anyway, excellent job! Best wishes,