Reviews for The Blizzard
punkrose86 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Love it! I hope you make it into a short story!
CrazyLoveForTheArts chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Can you do this chapter in Edward's Pov? Please
baybegrl0703 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
omg amazing more more more so make this a story it is fabulous!
waterrockz chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that was amazing! this story had me hooked from the moment she met edward outside in the snow. keep up the great work, time, and effort that you are putting into this fanstic story. i cant wait to read more. i was left with many questions and i cant wait to see where this story goes
guppyloveshoes chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
what no why does it have to end there? oh that makes me so sad:( i hope you continue this so ill put it on story alert!
keitachibana chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wow, such a beautiful and fantastic story !

One chapter obviously is not ENOUGH !

please go on and write more soon.

Love this mute Edward :D
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this was freaking awesome, i really hope you continue it after TAKEN. why didn't he stay :( how will she ever find him again.
random-lemon chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great story! I would love it if you were to turn it into a longer story. Though I must admit, the thought of you actually finishing 'Taken' is not something that I take lightly...I kind of hoping that it goes on forever and ever!

Thanks

random_lemon
lilmissfireball chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I vote short story, but not a fan of smoking. To each his own
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
oh yes this would be a great story.. Bella needs to find him.
Ant Upi chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Loved it ! Hope you do make it into a story.
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Continue this ASAP! SO much better than Taken! At least I think. Sorry but it's true. I can't believe he just left! No! Stay Edward! You felt that connection
azure0610 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I ran up on this by chance and I am SQUEALING like Alice over a sale! Please continue this! I love it so far. Love it, Love It, LOVE IT! Bella's internal chatter is hilarious.

The police call would have went over JUST like that.

Fuck! I can just see the headlines now: 'Cop's daughter raped and murdered in her own home'. 'Naive small town girl who trusted everyone ended up paying the ultimate price'. And so on, and so on. I'll be a cautionary tale!

For REAL Bella! Get the guy to talk if he's going to be stalking you like that.

THAT was one of the BEST first time/one night stand lemons I've ever read. Sure the speedy, skin slapping, pouncing the headboard into the wall ones are hot but THIS right here was just...I'm practically sliding off the chair it was was hot and good. And oh so tender.

I'm really wanting to know more about Muteward because I am loving his no talking ass. What bitch let him go? And I'm curious about his military past. Was he dishonorably discharged? Is that why he's homeless? So many questions. You have a GREAT idea here. You must continue it. This cannot just be a oneshot or something short. You have a lot to go on just with this little bit from Edward

And I'm literally in tears over him leaving
aileas1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
heck yeah! please DO turn this into a multi-chapter story! I loved it :-) And I am SO intrigued, argh! What is wrong with him, how did he end up homeless, was he in the army? guh, you definitely left us with enough unanswered questions for a whole story!

This has gone straight into my favorites, obviously. Can't end up missing the rest when you start posting it!
iamawickedchild chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
What do you mean "maybe"? you MUST make this into a story! please! *wet puppy dog eyes*

I loved it! found it so sweet! and Bella is hillarious! id love to know more about Edward and what the f happened to him! and please a HEA! i cant read un-happy endings :(
9,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 606 613 614 615 616 617 .. Last Next »