Reviews for The Blizzard
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Love E's POV! I love that its longer, you find out more about him that way since e doesn't talk. I hope we find out why he left in the morning
twificfan chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
EPOV just made me more curious. It also made me more empathetic to his story
sternie chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Loved it. I think that the beginning does need some sort of explanation from EPOV just like the beginnings of Taken but I do want to offer one suggestion. Hopefully you don't see this as rude but one of the problems with authors who write in dual POV is that it gets repetitive. I think for introductions sake it is great to repeat the story but not every event needs to be done in both POVs to the exact detail. Its almost like reading the same chapter twice sometimes. Oh, and I love that your EPOV are always wordy. He is my fave narrator.
Uk Alice chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
yeah i probably got a hundred more questions now ! lol but he's seems even more sweeter now i've been in his head !
dustys chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
he is so sweet. please more.
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I have to admit that I've cried a lot with varius ff's... Taken is among them. Last night I watched for the first time "A walk to remember". I was wailing. Wanting to have a break I read the first chapter of this. My god woman you nearly killed. Especially with the second chapter... Please continue this story... It's just...

Update soon.
nubiancutie chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
loving this story, keep it coming.
sujari6 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Very interesting story. Please continue it soon.
keitachibana chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
oh please ! I am not gonna go to bed until you upload the new chapter lol

Thank you for the EPOV so now we have more idea of what was going on btw the two of them.

As usual, nice and romantic. I love how Edward calls Bella as "my angel", so sweet :)
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
At this point, I simply want to know how Edward got into the position he's in. You mentioned a wife in the BPOV chapter, and it got me wondering, combined with the hints you dropped in chapter 2, whether his inability to speak is part of the reason that he's now homeless. Perhaps something horrific happened to him and his wife? A tragic accident? An argument, perhaps, shouting right before their car was hit and his wife died? Thus disabling him to the point where he cannot talk because of that trauma?

Or is this PTSD? He was in the service? Did he perhaps experience trauma while overseas in the conflict? Iraq? Afghanistan?

I can't help but pity him, and I do hope that as this story progresses, the two of them will find a way out of this crisis, and a HEA. I'm such a romantic.

I'm going to follow this one - your writing is so rich, and so emotional, and I often find myself close to tears because of it.

I've read every single chapter of Taken, and I do hope that this new story won't delay the future chapters.

Excellent work!

TMoT
sexycanI chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
can't wait!
maria2906 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
woot woot I'm so excited you're continuing this!

god I hurt for poor Edward, what the hell happened to him? He lost his words?How? why? gah! I love his view of her and I cannot wait for the lemon in EPOV, I always love those more! :P

Do you know how long this story will be, or you haven't decided yet? I would more than be thrilled if it ends up having as many chapters as Taken, I can't get enough of your writing! But I understand it must be tiring for you, so I don't want to be greedy! I'll take whatever you can give us!
sexycanI chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
OMG that was so wonderful, I could see it all you write so intense! Please keep it going I wanted to cry at the end and I love all the small details like his hunger and wanting to cuddle and oh the lemon , got me going! Love it!
Absolutely Cullen chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I know that under normal circumstances most people wouldn't bring a homeless man into their homes and treat them like that and that we all love this story because it's Bella and Edward...but I DON"T CARE! It's wonderful. And I find myself so proud of Bella for behaving so kindly and compassionately towards another human being. And I'm so proud of Edward for not being to proud of deny he needed help. Now I must say that I'm mad at him for leaving the next morning without even "saying" goodbye...but I did realize something after reading EPOV again of the situation. He can find her again without any problems. First he's leaving her apartment so he knows where she lives and can come back. Plus she told him she was a librarian so he can go to the library and find her there if he needed too.

I know it's not right to steal but I hope that he took the shaving cream that I'm sure Mike would have left in the bathroom, the extra clothes that she gave him to wear, and maybe at least even the toothbrush and paste. I HONESTLY don't think that Bella would feel like he was "stealing" from her if he did take these things.

It's so hard sometimes to picture Edward in these situations but I can see him in this one easily. Your heart just begs to take care of him. I just hope that Bella can find him again even if Edward doesn't look for her right away...He could use the help and I'm dying to know why he doesn't talk! You know my other questions so I'll be anxiously waiting for the next chapter to post very soon.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I love this story in EPOV. I really want to know what happened that causes him to not be able to speak. It just makes him really mysterious and I want to know more. Can't wait for the second half of the chapter in his pov. This is a great story. I hope it expands into more!
9,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 606 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 .. Last Next »