Reviews for Mating Season
skyliner237 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I Cried -.- I Didn't Wanna Cry.. I Wanted Spyro To Be Happy With Summer (Tired Of Spynder Fics) .. That Was So Unexpected.. Hurt My Feelings.. Please Don't Do That Again :(
Sir.nick00000000 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Maybe you can make an alternate ending where Spyro comes back or doesn't die and chooses Cynder.
ChucklingPhantom chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
To be honest, I'm kind of bumbed that Spyro bit the dust but the rest of the story was certainly "Interesting", captivating, well written, it had a good flow to it, you know. anyway I just wanted to congratulate you on a story well written.

Sincerely
C. Phantom
Sir.nick00000000 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
I found the chap. name very clever.
leftfordead762 chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Not cool. Spyro and cynder where made for each other and you create a story where spyro dies. That's just mean
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Awesome and wish Spurious were still alive but over all great story
cal chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
nice but make it longer next time.
TheBARHalofan197 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awww I'll keep reading
supersniffman chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
here is how i think it should of ended when cynder sees spyro like that she runs tord the area were he is and the love and sadness that she feels seeing him like this starts to make a dark shadowy mist appear and surrounds the 2 and suddenly theirs a big flash of light a few weeks later cynder wakes up in a bed in the temple she asked were am i and the voice that fills here heart with joy answers your in the temple spyro answers when he comes in to the room she trys to get up and run to him but she finds that she is so weak that she begins to fall then spyro stops her from falling and helps her back into bed you still need a lot of rest after what you did a couple weeks ago what did i do the last thing i remember is seeing u de... spyro cuts her off i know then terador came in i think i can ex-plane you are so weak because when you saw what you did you used almost all of your life force on spyro and that's why he is alive and well but you will need a lot more time to fully recover and now your and spyros life force are interwoven spyro said can you give use a minute seeing that cynder was starting to tear up when he left spyro laid right next to here and she just buried her head into his chest and started crying i thout i lost you for ever i know he said me to but i now know who i want to spend the rest of my life with cynder just staerd deep into his eyes and they stayed like that for what seemed like hours then cynder said what about summer and neal well i was telling them what my plan was for use and i told them that they should be together and they looked at me then at each other and they said yes now you need your rest so get some sleep and the to of them fell asleep in each others arms but not before saying I love you the end and thats my happy version PS i know i have shity spelling
supersniffman chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
dam just dam my hart sank alot in the last but it was good
bobbymcdude chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Holy crap. What a depressing ending.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Hmm... never thought spyro would get killed.
Dothurnaax chapter 11 . 8/12/2013