Reviews for Mating Season
BirmanDragon chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Well... brilliant up until the ending. A shame that you killed Spyro, but there are worse things you could have done... I think.

Honestly, with magical healing crystals, a decapitation wouldn't necessarily be fatal. The brain can survive for a couple of minutes after decapitation, so... stick head on body, apply a large number of healing crystals to head and body, wait a second... and bingo! Job's a good un!

Again, there are worse things that you could have done. A decapitation is a relatively painless death when compared to drowning, bleeding out, burning, etc...

Although, from the way you wrote Spyro's journey into the afterlife, you imply that Spyro had the option to turn back. To partially cheat death... not reviving himself, but returning to the dragon realms as a ghost/wraith of sorts, instead of moving on. The fact that you considered this... well, I'm pleased to say the least.

Overall, a brilliant story. The tragedy at the end ruins the thing for me, but that doesn't change the quality of your writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2017
Nice job
You are a pretty good righter
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
Why the fuck you kill of spyro whats wrong with you this story was good untill you killed of spyro not cool
BLOODSTAR123 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
DAMN HOLLY FUCK DAMN GOOD!
BLOODSTAR123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Well shit this is a damn good start
The Corn Husker chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Good twistto the story.
The Corn Husker chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Lovely
Emperor Of Time chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I Cried -.- I Didn't Wanna Cry.. I Wanted Spyro To Be Happy With Summer (Tired Of Spynder Fics) .. That Was So Unexpected.. Hurt My Feelings.. Please Don't Do That Again :(
Sir.nick00000000 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Maybe you can make an alternate ending where Spyro comes back or doesn't die and chooses Cynder.
ChucklingPhantom chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
To be honest, I'm kind of bumbed that Spyro bit the dust but the rest of the story was certainly "Interesting", captivating, well written, it had a good flow to it, you know. anyway I just wanted to congratulate you on a story well written.

Sincerely
C. Phantom
Sir.nick00000000 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
I found the chap. name very clever.
leftfordead762 chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Not cool. Spyro and cynder where made for each other and you create a story where spyro dies. That's just mean
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Awesome and wish Spurious were still alive but over all great story
cal chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
nice but make it longer next time.
TheBARHalofan197 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014