Reviews for That's What Friends Are For
guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Lol this was funny and cute and that episode was absolutely hilarious. I frikkin love Cara. Thanks for sharing, i loe these two together. :D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I laughed so much at so many parts in this story. Funny and sweet. Loved it D
Rondabunny chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Great story with a lot of mocking! Thank you! Marvelously written.
GothTroubleMaker chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
love it!
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
"Dear Cara I must say you have me impressed, who knew such eloquence could result from a dress," the brunette replied her smirk still firmly in place as Cara pursed her lips and glowered at her.

That was inspired hilarity!

Thank you!

Austin
Venera22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was so charming and endearing... It's very good! I really enjoyed the interaction between the two girls, they seemed so confortable with one another, made it very honest and friendly. Basically I loved it! Thanks for sharing it! :D Good day! Favorite moment: Cara responded, a full smile appearing on her lips. "I'm very strong. I'm surprised the Sisters of the Dark didn't run away when confronted with my terrifying visage." (so cute!)
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was great. I loved the banter between them, and the mention of Zedd and Cara's bickering. The looks Cara will give Zedd always makes me laugh.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Awesome job ! P
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
ah what a sweet story! And everything is so well described!
Kayryn chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Loved it. Kahlan and Cara teasing each other felt very natural. Looking forward to reading your next story.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
AWESOME!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
am I sensing a series? Or maybe I'm just sensing a closer connection between cara and kahlan. tho I wonder could kahlan tame the wild cara, or would cara be the dominator that enjoys rough kink with kahlan? *looks thoughtful* hm... I wait and see

raven
blue talith chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Lovely little story much appreciated! Thank you, fembuck.
RavenPlatte chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I liked it-the end of 'Princess' did leave me somewhat unsatisfied, so this was a nice accompaniment. I also like the playful banter you had going between Cara and Kahlan, really staying true to their characters, Cara especially. Good job! :)
onlyxbeenyou chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I really liked the tone of this and I legit laughed out loud at some parts.

"I'm glad you were not branded, maimed, killed or otherwise permanently damaged," the blonde finally murmured still averting her eyes. I loved this line from Cara... so spot on with her character and hilarious too.

Great writing!