Reviews for Fighting the Instinct to Breathe
bjq chapter 1 . 1/28
AWESOME
Choosing Sarah chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great story. Too many people seem to dismiss Tony and Tim's relationship as something less than it is, but I think you've captured how powerful their connection is. Very cool.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I absolutely heart this story! Tony and Tim friendship FTW! Great job!
zoeee chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
hey, really great story! :)
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Awesome story! I love the echoes of Kate's death that Tony had as he was saving McGee. I also really liked how you described Tony's return to consciousness and the fact that the first thing he wanted to do was check on his Probie.

Great job!

-Moki
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Fantastic story! You capture the relationship between Tim & Tony excellently-as well as the relationships of Gibbs to his team. Loved it.

(One note: the formatting on the 2nd half appears to be a bit messed up; it's all in italics. Doesn't affect the story or my enjoyment of it one bit, but thought you might want to know!)
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was awesome! Sweet but not sappy,funny and perfectly in charcter. An amzing first ngrats on posting your first story and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I cried. Yes, it was that good and that... bittersweet, I think is the feeling I'm looking for. But yeah, better then fabulous. I don't think I've EVER written anything this good.

More please? Maybe with a little McNozzo?

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
Katiemoose chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was a really fabulous story. I can completely see Tony thinking like this and making sure that he saved his "Probie" Wonderful idea and great writing. Thank you for sharing it with us.
siltrana chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
awwn loved it
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I really enjoyed the story. I liked the humor mixed with friendship, mixed with trust. Well done.