Reviews for I'm In
Stripy sox roc chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hi, I love this chapter, any chance of another? x
McSteamy is McMine chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
aw i loved this :) Please update!
SeriouslyMcDreaming chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
pleaseeee pleaseeee pretty please continue! i really think this could be an amazzzzeballlllls story and i really want to read moreeee! please please pretty please with some MerDer on top!

SERIOUSLY!
MerDer chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
please please please update!
MissRe chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
LOL - you haven't posted in forever and I haven't read in forever! I was on a thesis hiatus though... then graduation... and moving... I think this is a cute premise for a story. Mark would drive me crazy. LOL Great job!
MerderCute chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I love the stories I have read yours

I liked very much the beginning, I hope you update soon please
br097am chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
great story. so far! will yew keepcwriting please! i wanna no what happens
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Loved the first chapter. Can't wait for more!
McMaybe chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Uuh interesting start!

I'm looking forward to more (:
aseriousdot chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Yay! A new fic from you! This is an interesting start...I'm looking forward to the next chapter already!
WhoKnows909 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh - very interesting premise... I love fics in general with characters at a younger age, as I find it rather interesting to see how far they've developed at an earlier point, and to see how their characters differ from their present day selves. I'm sure you'll capture the essence of the characters very well, despite them being much younger...

I'm looking forwards to the next update very much :)
caliginous chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Looking forward to this fic!
needyHuang chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Yay! You are back with a new fic! so nice to see you around! loved this fic. Please update soon.

love,

Michelle
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I'm so glad you decided to post this on here! It's a great start and I'm looking forward to more :)
fresh42jazz chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This first chapter has definitely piqued my interest, though I am curious as to how they come to "hate each other," as the story description says, if they're just meeting each other for the first time. I look forward to the next update!