Reviews for Life As It Is Now
raphiecandy3426 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Ah! You have to finish this story, I'm going crazy not knowing what happens next! :)
Nightblooming Orchid chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
wow. you sure love cliffhangers.

Good story with fast pacing. I'm looking forward to your next up date.
MillionDollarNinja chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
OMG! What going to happen? Who was the lady? What's going to happen! Got to know!

Awesome job on this I can't wait for the next update!
winowa-san chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
me likey! keep going
Sapphira the Scribe chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
I wonder what that giant caat stabbed into Raph... I guess we'll have to find out next chapter. Please update soon, like really soon!

- Sapphira
Miles333 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Shell, who was that giant cat, and what the heck did it stab into Raph? I can't wait to find out, so be sure to update again soon!
Scribe of Tursa-Not logged in chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
O.O RAPH! And that "brother" was Mikey right?

Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
This is already so adictivly good! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Miles333 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Very good chapter! Poor Raph. And poor Klunk, too. That cat is getting seriously beat up, lol.
winowa-san chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
i want to see a vampire donnie! U ... and raph to stay alive that's sort of good too... i really like donnie though... i suppose you don't plan on the others appearing do you :? ?

signed Win
TheStrangeFreakyMentalWriter chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Wooow! This chapter was creepy. Awesome, I hope Raph makes it, I want to know about this story before a such short ending is made.
Scribe of Turesa chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! UPDATE! RAPHIE!

Scribe of Turesa chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
You so got the idea from this from I AM LEGAND didn't you? Awesome...can't wait o see how this goes on.

milliondollarninja chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
this is awsomer i love the idea of vampires but im just a newbe but this is still really good update soon :)
milliondollarninja chapter 1 . 4/14/2010