Reviews for Catlike Reflexes
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
More!
Neal chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
I was so happy to see the message in my email about a new chapter in "Catlike Reflexes"! I feel like it's been forever since I last read this :)))
Umbrella.Confederation chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
Very nice! You have a very wonderful way of getting his feelings when he doesn't show it. Please do continue, I eagerly await the next chapter! :)
surtyhayu chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
I love Bran in this chapter, really in character. Keep writing!
PPG chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
I like them. :) Keep writing. They are fun new perspectives from Vdanric, and they are actually plausible-unlike many of the stories on here. Congrats
Neal chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
aww I LOVE this one! And it would indeed sound 'cutesy' in his mind :D
Neal chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Oh I definitly like BUT hurry and keep writing! Man I even forgot about this story till The new chapter email arrived!
Neal chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
This is awesome! I love this story I'm not sure if you're gonna do anything more. But... I just LOVE this idea and the way you're laying it out.
lyssipe chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Yes, keep going.

This last installment, while good, I didn't like as much as some of the others though. It bordered on the unclear- Is Danric preparing to fight Mel or Galdran? Greater emphasis on the difficulties ahead might be useful to help emphasize his obsession with Mel.

Describing them as "Tlanthi rabble" is an interesting choice as well- it suggests that Danric is highly elitist, which I don't think he was. Slightly elitist maybe. Word choice must be that much more careful when writing in first person. You may however have an intent here of which I am unaware, like making him evolve.

Last (this is the most subjective thing I'm going to say) I feel like he should have moments of confusion about her power over him, or doesn't realize it.

All that said, I like the series, I just also like giving constructive criticism.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
lol, short but sweet, I liked it!
lyssipe chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
This is really good. You should continue it, if you're not planning to. I might like to see his thoughts interspersed with their dialogue. It would add extra depth to see how her word effect him and how he chooses his own
sinamon chapter 1 . 3/25/2010