Reviews for Dog Will Have His Day
antillies chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
yesh! shekwaaal!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Great fic! Alec seriously needs to kick logan's ass, the guy is a douche. I hate logan if you couldn't tell. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ccase13 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I completely enjoyed these stories. I am especially glad that you had them hire a staff veternarian. All that animal DNA calls for a doctor with training in nonhuman medicine.

I hope you write some more. Thanks for writing for us.
Supernaturalloverja chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Aww i love alec he is so sweet

Great story!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I absolutely love Mole comment when Max says half the city wants us dead. I laughed and then a whole lot of people gave me a funny look. Solo reading from now on. I really, really hate your Logan. I don't really care for Logan but your Logan I despise. How dare him cause Alec pain. Only Max can, wait no that isn't good either. Great read so far. Great twist, with the needle.
Caruka chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Together, alive and recovering at last!
Caruka chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I loved it: more drama...
Caruka chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
So sweet...
Caruka chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I knew it was coming!
Caruka chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Please, give them a break! They deserve to live in peace... Poor Alec and Max.
Rishtalak chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
You have no idea how tickled I was when you said "suppressor" instead of "silencer". Hollywood is always saying silencer and I grind my teeth every time.

Anywho, love this little series that you've written, though I do feel sorry for Max and Alec. They just can't get a break can they?
Bymaga Jones chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
Believe me, the pleasure was mine.

You can tell a pretty awesome tale, and your trilogy has been wonderful. You have it all, angst, whumping, action, sentiment, romance... I could go on, but I think you get my meaning.

Thank you for sharing these stories with us. They have been terrific.
Emmy305 chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
awwwww it was really awesome! im in love with these stories! You just have to write more! A sequel to this one or anything! but ur an amazing author and ur stories r incredible! 3 :)
Lady Nutsy chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
hey hey mate

great story just a question whats the go with the file alec got to save max?

if you write another could Alec and max not be sick/injured/shot.

i didnt review the other stories because i just wanted to read this interesting story you had written. yeah it had be hooked. but your on my favorite author list and alert if you do write another one in this series which i think you should do.
Helisse chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Great story, very well written. As usual, from you.