Reviews for The Jungle Movie Scene: What Does Love Feel Like?
Lee- ananz chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
OMG this is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
Kddi chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Hola!
Simplemente woah!
No suelo encontrar fic que llenen mis expectativas en cuanto a escenas/momentos de la película pero la tuya se acerca bastante a lo que me imagino o deseo que pase.
Tal vez no sea la película original pero tus ideas son bastantes aceptables. Por que no escribes tu idea completa de como te imaginas la película? Tal vez Craig Bartlet termine comprandote la idea para el guión. ;)
pokefan100 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
A really cute scene! I can also imagine TJM being full of almost kisses.
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I loved this :) and you're right, TJM at least needs some near-kisses!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Cute, but Helga seems a little too nice. I love the way you describe the environment! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Whoa I think someones in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh jeez. So glad I just found this. ITS TOO CUTE. The grin on my face was ear to ear when Helga was telling Arnold what love feels like. -sigh-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
OMG YOU HAVE TO MAKE A TJM FANFIC! That was so adorable, poor little Arnold was so confused. Arnold ya dense football head, you love her! Why can't you see that?!
Ryan 113 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was so sweet the first time I saw/red this it made my heart beat fast and feel with so much love I almost cried cuz I was so happy cuz I was the most romantic story's for Arnold and helga or any cuople I have ever red your awesome could you make that into a video some haw cuz that would be so just wow thanks again ps sorry for the bad spelling I am not the worlds best speller so yeah thanks again:)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww. Good one-shot.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow, this is another awesome scene idea for TJM!

Yeah, while everyone's around the campfire having fun, I can see Helga sitting by herself, so Arnold would come over to give her some company. (Awww, and it's so sweet how you mention how Arnold think she looks almost like an angel!)

Kind of funny how Arnold asks her what love feels like, but I guess he'd have to know in order to reciprocate her feelings. Because when he does, they will not be a silly little crush, and hers has developed from a crush over the years, especially in how she PROVES that it is love.

Yeah I figured she'd be defensive like that with him, given her poems are ALL about him.

And yeah, I know the film is meant to have their one kiss, but who's to say it wouldn't have "almost kisses" that would lead to the one in the end? Haha, and it's great you had this one interrupted by Gerald! Gotta make 'em stop somehow! But at least Arnold and Helga would actually get to have their lips make contact before Gerald interrupts again and sees them.

Another awesome work! I hope you do more TJM scenes like these!
o.LouricaViolinGoddess.o chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
:D I really like the story! Was this what really happened on the Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie? Or did you just made this up? If it was from the movie please continue its story. But if you just made it up, then please still continue it. _ I'll be waiting for the rest of its story.
HOPE chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
LOve IT
Dark Shuichi chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw! This was awesome! I can't wait to read more of your work and your jungle movie scenes! D

~Gigi
Nightglider chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
You forgot to give the address! But anyways send one from me. You're free to make it as threatening as possible, and give the name Sarah Masood and my email address . I WANNA SEE THE JUNGLE MOVIE!