Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
knotsoveryou chapter 29 . 1/27
ok, honestly, some of the reviews calling Bella a whore made me hesitant because I was looking for cannon but this Bella is awesome and she knows what she wants. .
knotsoveryou chapter 4 . 1/24
hahaha! that's hilarious!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2020
I hate Edward
jojomc0317 chapter 47 . 11/29/2020
So love this story! I have never laughed so hard reading something. And also realizing I like your version of every character so much better than SM. ThankU
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 47 . 11/11/2020
What a masterpiece. I really enjoyed this strong determined Bella. On to the sequel.
Thanks for sharing
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 47 . 8/7/2020
I loved this story! So much fun!
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 34 . 8/6/2020
I can't read anymore, this Bella is such a fucking unappreciative selfish cunt.

And this about 'Best Edward' You made a man that doesn't get jealous, practices so he can be good to Bella and doesN';t care about her slut like behavior or her being unappreciative and doesn't call her out on SHIT, even in his thoughts, and HE IS CONSTANTLY SAYING I AM SORRY.

Of course this fandom would vote for a man like him, HE ISN'T REAL.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 31 . 8/6/2020
Ok fuck this mess.

She wants him to bite her while having sex? EDWARD? The guy who her blood sings too? Who scents tempts him?

THIS is just plain cruel. And you we should rag on Edward for being a prude FOR not finding it erotic? ITS NOT!
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 30 . 8/6/2020
This Bella comes off as a unappreciative slut.

And you making Edward way to over the stop. He was never like this in canon... I'm talking with his wording and all these other shit you try to put on Canon Edward that isn't true.

Canon Edward would have fucked Bella but he too scared he would hurt her, HE WASN'T A FUCKING prude.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 29 . 8/6/2020
So she never had her pussy ate before? What? So what, EDWARD HAS NEVER DONE THAT WITH anyone before.

That's more pressing, how about she thank him? Instead of getting getting jealous that he helped practising on a preach.

This is honestly ridiculous, Bella in this story is well used by another dude. THAT'S fine, but the least you can have her do is acknowledge how Edward is trying here and how this is his FIRST time doing any of this shit.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 28 . 8/6/2020
Honestly Edward is a virgin... And Bella is fucking selfish.
Guest chapter 47 . 3/13/2020
Bella is a disgusting slut in this story.
campyrsm chapter 47 . 2/27/2020
This was such a good story! Thank you.
Andaolo chapter 46 . 1/16/2020
This will always be one of my favourite stories, though I have read lots since this one. Just love the ups and downs as they find each other again. Also, this story feels so human to me even with the vampire family, probably because Edward and Bella both had a life during the years they were separated.
Andaolo chapter 47 . 9/20/2019
Loved this story so much, even though I am not a huge fan of smut. But the storyline made sense and the characters were all authentic. I loved the new adult Bella too.
3,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »