Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
greywindowpane chapter 21 . 10/20/2017
While I'm enjoying this so far, I have to say that I am unsure whether I'm rooting for Julian or Edward more. If Julian is continuing to pressure Bella about the contract, though... no, gross.
Also, Jasper being a leader in the Confederate army is really really gross. I know he was a soldier in it in the book's canon, but that's still gross and Stephanie Meyer made a terrible choice there. The Confederacy fought for slavery and that is not okay. It makes me hate Jasper. And Jasper could be an amazing character if not for his part in the Civil War.
tushkabeau chapter 47 . 8/13/2017
I found this wonderfully funny story again yesterday - haven't read it in years but it truly stands the test of time - I had tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks during chapter 44 picturing the screwball antics of the family - thanks again for a fun trip down memory lane!
Kksmum chapter 42 . 2/5/2017
Loving this story.
May I say I have never heard of mincemeat pie with actual meat. They are dried fruit and alcohol. A sweet treat at Christmas time. My mum made hers in puff pastry but most are short crust. Always drenched in sugar for effect. All the supermarkets in the UK have a range of them at Christmas.
Anyway, love this Edward. So funny.
jk chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
this is getting pretty teen locker room. Like bella is starting a sexual revalution in the house of 100 year old vampires...ya right.
and she has her nipples pierced...so the fuck what. And she comes over to the cullens house after YEARS and brings a fucking vibrator? reallllllly? show some fucking decorum!
if you have to ACT like something is cool, its not. If you have to tell people your cool...your not...
bella comes off likes shes bragging about shit...and really? its fucking embarrassing
leegee123 chapter 47 . 10/22/2016
I finally got around to reading your story :)
What a fun and original twist on things !
Thank you. I look forward to reading the sequel
Lillywhite1 chapter 47 . 10/14/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
jk chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
yaaaa ok. So Edward spent almost 4 years in Africa...AFRICA
and he treated villagers...in the dark?

and no one really noticed how COLD his skin was? even though its hot as hell there...and not sunny? LOL
yup this is totally believable!

so fuckin dumb
crazycats7 chapter 39 . 9/12/2016
I don't think that Edward was rude at all. I think she is for thinking he knows what is going on. She is not exactly forthcoming with info
crazycats7 chapter 38 . 9/12/2016
Bella needs to grow up. She wants Edward to respect and treat her as an adult, but she's acting like a child. She is hurting everyone by not telling the truth.
crazycats7 chapter 37 . 9/12/2016
ok this chapter pisses me off to no end. She had no problem being an ass to Edward, but she can't tell her dad that they are back together. She is the chicken, not Edward. He has changed for her but she doesn't change for him.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
Emmett, Alice, jasper, Rosalie, esme, carlisle
ceciliablue14 chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
Esme's last thought killed me
Guest chapter 47 . 2/21/2016
What a fun, silly, sweet fic. I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to moving on to the sequel. Thanks for sharing your work with the rest of us.
dpennell007 chapter 47 . 2/4/2016
Thanks for sharing your sweet, funny, sexy story. I loved your smitten, possessive Edward - and Emmett cracked me up. On to the outtakes!
Zveka68 chapter 47 . 1/22/2016
Kay on RobAttack rec'd your story :)

great story and funny read :)
3,597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »