Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
Flower29 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I'm curious as to where this story might go. I'm so glad her boyfriend isn't Jake. Thank you for that.
The language everyone uses is very stilted. No contractions, for example. It distracts from the story, because real people don't really talk like that. Maybe that will evolve as we get deeper into the story.
twiclare chapter 47 . 10/3/2012
A great fun story, absolutely hilarious in parts but still with a plot and surprises to keep the interest going. Emmett is so funny in particular. Thank you
kalibean chapter 47 . 9/30/2012
Loved this! Can't wait to read the sequel but I like how you tied things up here as well.
suzy chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
OMG!I have never laughed do hard. I love your Emmet! !
pinina chapter 47 . 9/5/2012
I loved it! I laugh so hard with Dr. Emmett. So funny. What great story!
babylopez2008 chapter 47 . 7/23/2012
Haha, that was a romantic way to propose. She never saw it coming. I, too, was wondering what the heck he was doing.
babylopez2008 chapter 46 . 7/23/2012
OMG Emmett... lol.
babylopez2008 chapter 45 . 7/23/2012
Was Julian trying to tattle on the family?

Aww poor Edward... I bet seeing Bella in the hospital was a bit traumatic for him.
babylopez2008 chapter 44 . 7/23/2012
Before I had a chance to write my review, I totally got distracted by the author's note at the bottom... Bella wouldn't have cheated on Bella? Hmm... did you mean Bella wouldn't have cheated on Edward?

Wow... things got Jerry Springer crazy up in there.
babylopez2008 chapter 43 . 7/23/2012
Could it be Julian's baby?

And OMG to Emmett... seriously? He just had to bring up his dirty company? Lol, crazy dude.
babylopez2008 chapter 42 . 7/23/2012
Ooh, I don't think that pie is gonna turn out right since it's a bit off from the recipe.
babylopez2008 chapter 40 . 7/23/2012
Dang, he must've been WAY out of it to not notice that he said the 'p' word.
babylopez2008 chapter 39 . 7/23/2012
Omg, even Emmett had me doubting... darn, him.
babylopez2008 chapter 38 . 7/23/2012
I would be mad about the way she treated him at the hospital. If she had said in a nice way that she needs to be there for him, then fine.

But giving him a look, when he was just checking on her, is if he was a major burden to her? Not right at all. All I'm saying is that she could've been nicer about it.
babylopez2008 chapter 37 . 7/22/2012