Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
SILVERLINING67 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
3:)
Oh? Eddie wants to play dirty? LMBO.
JustARead chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Kinky Julian ;)
JustARead chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Get her E
JustARead chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Poor E, he's the naive one
JustARead chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Pissing contest lol
JustARead chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ohhh this'll be fun
Guest chapter 24 . 5/13/2013
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR, BUT PLEASE KEEP IT UP AND GOING.
shehazi chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Ah, gotta love Emmett! Thanks for sharing the laughs.
flybackwards chapter 47 . 1/20/2013
Get that marvelous going!
EvenstarMoonblood chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
I almost fell out of my chair reading this line "Kidnap Bella; Castrate Julian; Find a priest to perform a quick exorcism." Muhahaha!
JulieVans chapter 28 . 1/2/2013
Well be brave my smut peddler, you peddle your smutty wares very well. Badge of honor.
JulieVans chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
I side with Missypooh: he is being Edward; slow and cautious . . . I think it's a fabulous chapter - a necessary one . . . come on, we actually suffered through three entire fucking books of Edward not committing physically to Bella. . . LOL. And then what happened? Meyers had to snub us - and so us lusty dingdongs are prowling the net like horny courgars thrusting Bella and Edward into the sheets in some pretty randy and bizarre scenarios to make up for it ... forever. It'll take forever for us to satisfy. I wonder how many lemons I've lusted over? I've even written numerous ones . . . .so a few chapters in one book of Reserveward isn't going to kill anyone's libido. In fact - it'll stoke it. LOL Oh . . . there I go.
JulieVans chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
This made me love Jasper even more. LOL Thanks.
3,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »