Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
sherryola chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Wow, rose, what a hypocrite! she was probably thrilled when edward left Bella and now she has the nerve to judge him. I actually like canon rose. I understand her somehow.

Edward and bella still aren't communicating. She's not discussing with him his issues over her soul. Maybe if instead of jumping heatedly into you-don't-reazslly-love-me, she might learn and learn how to help him. Why must she expect edward to do allt he changing? can't she see he's trying so hard?
sherryola chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
I know it's too late for my songs, but maybe I'll come up with a list and PM you. Mine would be pretty different but yummy.
sherryola chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
I loved Edward and Julian. Go Edward!
sherryola chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I'm so ashamed of all of them. They taunt and tease Edward like he's a freak! I know people, even today, who choose to remain virgins till their wedding night. I didn't do that, but I don't tease and make fun of those who do. When to have sex is such a personal choice. I want to smack them all. But, i adored edward in this chapter, the way he took everything in stride and played bella's own game back at her. Good for him. But the rest of them need to grow up and be more understanding of how he feels.
sherryola chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Maybe it's my age, but it seems like neither Bella nor many readers see edward as the scared 17-year-old boy he is. No matter how long he's been a vampire, he's still a boy really. Of course he's scared and freaked out considering his age and the time he grew up. Bella has always been insensitive to that.
sherryola chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
I don't have an issue with the possible BDSM but I do have an issue with Julian pressuring her into a contract if she doesn't want it. That's where my problem comes in,a nd his comments at dinner about maybe she'd agree tot he contract rubbed me the wrong way and gave me a bad taste. I don't like him. Pressure should never be a part of sex, particularly pressure to do something the other doesn't want to do.
sherryola chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Ooo, is the jerk pressuring bella? I don't like him even more. something doesn't feel right about him. i hope I'm not just channeling edward and being suspicious for nothing.
sherryola chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
i'm still trying to figure out if Julian is a good guy or a bad guy. Will Edward be right about him.
sherryola chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
i love the plan! And the boys still trying to help their brother. Very nice.
sherryola chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
And good advice from Jasper! I often thought if Edward and Bella had asked Jasper to show them how they each felt toward the other most of the trouble between them wouldn't have happened. I love seeing these bonds with the brothers.
sherryola chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Loved Emmett here! I like how you showed his serious side and his goofiness. Too few fic writers show the serious smart side of emmett.
sherryola chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
What else would anyone think if they saw and heard what edward did? I'm all on his side. I want to hug him and comfort him. Yeah, I'm old enough to be his mother, so just comforting hugs on my end. grin.
sherryola chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I know some people have that kind of sexual fantasy. I don't understand it. Not that I want all vanilla but faking kidnap and rape would scare me. Is poor Edward just not with it enough to know some people legitimately want that, or is he right about the jerk? Hmmm.
sherryola chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Oh damn. Just when I thought I had a legitimate reason to hate the jerk you had to make it a sex game! And poor edward tot he rescue, and now finds that though he's still pure and virginal his love is not. if my thoughts are right. Poor boy. Maybe it's supposed to be funny? i just find it sad.
sherryola chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
i hate him already! lol. Poor Edward. I know that hurts so much. Wonder what charlie thinks of the other guy and the age difference.
3,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »