Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
readicted chapter 24 . 1/11/2016
Oh good gravy. Poor . I don't know why but I get the feeling that Rose is dubbing about the striptease. I am second hand mortified for him about his future striptease performance for Bella. My goodness. I am shuttering just imagining it. I just know he's going to seriously dedicate himself to his Magic Mike gyrations on lawd. *cringing*
readicted chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
A serious and emotional chapter, and I seriously loved it. They are finally communicating and tackling deep seeded issues. Edward's self hatred is what keeps him from wanting to change Bella. And Bella's pain and feelings of being rejected and abandoned have made her feel unlovable, unworthy. She learned to overcome those feelings of inadequacy, with Julian's love and devotion. But she's living a lie in that she's still searching for Edward in her heart. Imagining and fantasizing. Unfair to Julian, who seems like a good guy. I have a feeling that he and Tanya will perhaps find companionship.
readicted chapter 22 . 1/11/2016
Ok, I lied. I read TWO more chapters. I just couldn't stop. This is the funniest -ish I think I have ever read at 3:30 in the morning.
readicted chapter 21 . 1/11/2016
Oh gah, I can't. This is too funny. I am vibrating, spluttering and crying-all while desperately endeavoring not to wake hubby up again.
readicted chapter 20 . 1/11/2016
It's nearly 3am and I am reading this under the covers so the light from my kindle doesn't disturb DH. Plan was working until I had to stifle my laughter. The bed was shaking so hard with my silent laughter, hubby woke up. Guess I better go to sleep. One more chapter, then sleep.
readicted chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
I've got to hand it to Edward, he was a cool customer. Though he should've really blown her mind by touching the nipple ring, without touching any part of her breast. As always, your Emmett brings me great joy. Esme and Rose get a gold star to.
readicted chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
Hot damn angry Edward is a sexy beast. So Julian wants to collar Bella. Hell to the no. Time for Edward to step up his studies.
readicted chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
I had a feeling that's where this was heading. Edward taking kink lessons from Emmett. This is going to be priceless fun. Jasper was great with making it plain for Edward. Emmett was good with him too. His siblings are not allowing Edward to bullshit them. This is what he needs. Tough love. And apparently, some sex lessons.
readicted chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
I. Love. Emmett. A freak in the bed. LOL.
readicted chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
OMG, I am dying! That is sooo mortifying for Bella, but hysterical. Poor clueless, innocent Edward. His mind has been blown. His sexual morals are frozen in 1918. He just doesn't know what to make of Bella and Julian at all. And now Bella has to deal with Carlisle, Alice and Jasper too. Lolololol.
readicted chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
I knew Alice was wrong. But I believed she knew it was Julian. Edward was handling Bella's moving forward in life quite maturely, allowing her to move on without his stalking or interference. He also was determined to go back to his family and not descend into isolation and misery. Perhaps he does end up horribly unhappy and Alice decided to intervene. Kinda shitty thing to do, but hopefully after some very angry and awkward interactions, Bella starts to soften to Edward's charm. Of course maybe Alice did make a terrible, terrible mistake. Hmm. This is awkward.
readicted chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Edward is quite the bold one. Love it. But the boyfriend obviously knows of Edward. And I'm sure it's not positive. A doctor huh. I wonder how self conscious Edward feels about him suddenly looking young for Bella. I have a feeling that HS is off the table for Edward.
readicted chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
Oh I love that Bella has grown up, had the college experience and has found something that she's passionate about. I can't fathom why Edward didn't share about his time in Africa. It's so wonderful what he was doing, so much more meaningful than constantly repeating HS. His term of endearment feels so natural and cozy. I wonder how it made her feel. I can tell that she's involved with someone, and probably living with them.
readicted chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Wow, what an incredible first chapter! I'm holding my breath with nervous anticipation.
LittleNeko23 chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
Lemme just say that Addicted by Saving Abel is best CFM song! it's made me giddy cause I knew every song mentioned!
3,595 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »