Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
readicted chapter 21 . 1/11
Oh gah, I can't. This is too funny. I am vibrating, spluttering and crying-all while desperately endeavoring not to wake hubby up again.
readicted chapter 20 . 1/11
It's nearly 3am and I am reading this under the covers so the light from my kindle doesn't disturb DH. Plan was working until I had to stifle my laughter. The bed was shaking so hard with my silent laughter, hubby woke up. Guess I better go to sleep. One more chapter, then sleep.
readicted chapter 15 . 1/10
I've got to hand it to Edward, he was a cool customer. Though he should've really blown her mind by touching the nipple ring, without touching any part of her breast. As always, your Emmett brings me great joy. Esme and Rose get a gold star to.
readicted chapter 12 . 1/10
Hot damn angry Edward is a sexy beast. So Julian wants to collar Bella. Hell to the no. Time for Edward to step up his studies.
readicted chapter 9 . 1/10
I had a feeling that's where this was heading. Edward taking kink lessons from Emmett. This is going to be priceless fun. Jasper was great with making it plain for Edward. Emmett was good with him too. His siblings are not allowing Edward to bullshit them. This is what he needs. Tough love. And apparently, some sex lessons.
readicted chapter 6 . 1/10
I. Love. Emmett. A freak in the bed. LOL.
readicted chapter 5 . 1/10
OMG, I am dying! That is sooo mortifying for Bella, but hysterical. Poor clueless, innocent Edward. His mind has been blown. His sexual morals are frozen in 1918. He just doesn't know what to make of Bella and Julian at all. And now Bella has to deal with Carlisle, Alice and Jasper too. Lolololol.
readicted chapter 4 . 1/10
I knew Alice was wrong. But I believed she knew it was Julian. Edward was handling Bella's moving forward in life quite maturely, allowing her to move on without his stalking or interference. He also was determined to go back to his family and not descend into isolation and misery. Perhaps he does end up horribly unhappy and Alice decided to intervene. Kinda shitty thing to do, but hopefully after some very angry and awkward interactions, Bella starts to soften to Edward's charm. Of course maybe Alice did make a terrible, terrible mistake. Hmm. This is awkward.
readicted chapter 3 . 1/10
Edward is quite the bold one. Love it. But the boyfriend obviously knows of Edward. And I'm sure it's not positive. A doctor huh. I wonder how self conscious Edward feels about him suddenly looking young for Bella. I have a feeling that HS is off the table for Edward.
readicted chapter 2 . 1/10
Oh I love that Bella has grown up, had the college experience and has found something that she's passionate about. I can't fathom why Edward didn't share about his time in Africa. It's so wonderful what he was doing, so much more meaningful than constantly repeating HS. His term of endearment feels so natural and cozy. I wonder how it made her feel. I can tell that she's involved with someone, and probably living with them.
readicted chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow, what an incredible first chapter! I'm holding my breath with nervous anticipation.
LittleNeko23 chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
Lemme just say that Addicted by Saving Abel is best CFM song! it's made me giddy cause I knew every song mentioned!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/16/2015
That Emmett... I laughed so hard and out loud... I had tears in my eyes... What a wit!
jk chapter 30 . 6/25/2015
all this bullshit about piercings is getting annoying...I think the writer thinks their sexy or thinks the opposite sex thinks their sexy and that's why you keep writing about it so much. it feels like the writer is pushing it onto the characters...does that make sense? its kinda like when the main character talks about music and its obviously the writers taste in music not what you'd think the actual character would like...that's the best example I can come up with...
this story isn't about you and what you like, want, think is hot ect...make sense?
jk chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
so he goes down on her and her licks her once and she starts thrusting wildly? and screaming more? like an he just started calm the fuck down bella your fucking embarrassing embarrassed for you...have some fucking control bella your acting like a slut and desparate too...and you didn't even shave for Edward...selfish bitch
3,592 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »