Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
THanks for posting. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 46 . 3/15
Got to love Emmett. xx
wardlyman chapter 44 . 3/14
I haven't paid much attention to your A/N, the humor, you failed to deliver. That's just true. You put to much Hurt/comfort and angst in this which outweighed the humor by a shit ton, but romance rules the day, but then again now I can understand why no one, including Bella chose not to 'understand' Edward and why the took all the pot shots at canon Edward. You wrote a decent story, would have been better if other characters weren't shit. Edward shouldn't make and break a story,he shouldn't be the only likable one. Idk if you still write but ye, you need good with Edward, well you drop all the shit with basically being canon fodder. But still, if you could try and get more perspective maybe?

Not saying you don't have any but this is edwards p.o.v, it kinda shows a bit... The lack of a man's view ya know? But anyway, decent read. Could have definitely been ALOT better.
wardlyman chapter 42 . 3/14
Seriously, this bella is not the one he loved, he is the edward she loved.. He's only slightly different. And still exclusively hers as undeserved as it is.
wardlyman chapter 41 . 3/14
I'm surprised, with how edward's been written, no jealous thoughts that she had to get the experience, sultry behavior, from someone. She may have loved Edward, but as it's been proven, unlike edward, her love is bendable.
wardlyman chapter 39 . 3/14
Omfg, she's been spending a week with another dude and she's surprised he'd dismiss? But of course of course, Edward takes the blame, problem solved, they can just fuck the rest of the day because edward always taking the blame for a problem in their relationship makes a healthy working relationship. -major Sarcasm.
wardlyman chapter 38 . 3/14
And just as I said, no one tries to understand him, even bella(cause taking care of a guy you haven't yet resolved with leaving the one you 'love' for days is normal) . All just defend Bella.
wardlyman chapter 37 . 3/14
Just like I said, her love is bendable. I bet his family won't try and even sympathize with his hurt feelings, they've just defend bella as usual.
wardlyman chapter 35 . 3/14
Edward needs to experience another woman cause quite frankly, bella defending julian like is Bs, I understand her explaining her desires and how fantasies but the thing is, she didn't explore them with edward, why would he want to hear it? She's throw a jealous fit if he was the one who explored with another and told her about it. Edward will never be her first/only in anything except love, I'm just tired of all edwards feelings and all his insecurities being treated like shit, but god forbid he do the same thing, then he's an asshole.
wardlyman chapter 34 . 3/14
Ugh, he better have already have cause bella gave away everything he loved about her, except her love I guess, but that's bendable, very bendable with this Bella.
wardlyman chapter 33 . 3/14
And look at that, edward giving her his centry old virginity isn't even noted. This shit just infuriating really. I it is nominated for 'best edward'. Cause every other character sucks, including Bella.
wardlyman chapter 32 . 3/14
WHAT THE FUCK? Bella moved on so she couldn't have waited for SHIT!
wardlyman chapter 31 . 3/14
He doesn't deserve her? She doesn't deserve him. There's nothing fucking wrong with Edward's.
wardlyman chapter 30 . 3/14
This shit is starting to piss me off, Bella is a slut. Very much acts like one. All you fucking do is slam on edward. Like fuck.
LolaTheSa chapter 29 . 3/14
Edward a virgin, everything does with her is a first. You're not achknowledging that at all.
3,566 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »