Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
tbug2010 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I am really enjoying your story and can't wait for the next chapter! I would love to read an outtake of Bella's Pov.
Isabela is Online chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
It's really sad to know that Bella is into this Julian person. Does he love her or just wanted her to be his submissive? I'm really looking forward to seeing Bella wake up from her stupidity. Julian is not a good person, I think. thanks for updating.
RoseArcadia chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
OMG, that was priceless!
ErinCullen chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
very good! please update soon!
JennyPenny1204 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I think an outake or two with Bella's thoughts would be great. She obviously still has feelings for Edward, especially since she's still calling out for him in her dreams, but she's really good at masking them around Edward. At the same time, Edward's doing too well of a job, at least till now, of playing just the supportive friend. I think Bella thinks he's really over her. He's going to have to show some jealousy, and not just over the whole submissive thing. Bella knows he wouldn't be happy about that, no matter how strong or friendly his feelings might be. I love the humor that you've thrown in that keeps this fic from being the usual heavy stuff most post NM fics contain :)
Lorilie James chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Love it! Your awesome!
Shakespeare's Lady chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I think this is fine from Edward's POV; it is so much more interesting than Bella's.

A contract to be submissive? Is Edward wrong about the sexual context?
fallunder chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Oh Hell, Julian is a Freak (I know I am judging), and Edward needs to kick his a/s. Ungh, I am so not into BDSM style relationships. My stomach drops even thinking about Bella and Edward having one. I really hope you don't go there, Bella liking a little kink is fun, I just never thought she could ever consider being a submissive even part-time.

I did enjoy reading about Edward and Bella reconnecting. Outakes of Bella's POV would be great.
RoseArcadia chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
Wow, this is really good! I love it!
Shakespeare's Lady chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
Edward getting off in the shower...nice!

I like how Bella is being assertive. I know Edward will screw it up somehow.
sweetp-1 chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
The end was quite hopeful I thought. I did laugh to myself at Edward's "dark" fantasies, god you are doing that aspect SUPREMELY well bb.
JennyPenny1204 chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
I'm quite impressed with Bella's ability to face Edward like they really are just old friends. It's good she told him to keep his mouth shut about the decisions that she makes.
09kez chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
I just found your story and find it a really nice idea that you are exploring Edward's control (and other) issues with a more adult Bella. Looking forward to Emmetts ongoing comments and how Edward grows and learns to treat Bella as an equal. Great story, thanks
JennyPenny1204 chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
He's still simply trying to control her life and make decisions for her. First, he left to keep her safe and so she have a normal human relationship. Now he's going to try to force on her his idea of a normal relationship. He hasn't learned a thing in four years :(
JennyPenny1204 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
LMAO...I love it. Edward, get a clue. I am wondering about Bella's reaction and feeling toward Edward at this point. She seems almost like she really is over him.
3,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 .. Last Next »