Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
izziey chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
i apologize that this is my first review out of twelve chapters, but i just wanted to get to the next one. one of these days i will stick to my plan to read only completed stories. i am having a lot of fun reading this and look forward to the next chapter.
sweetp-1 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Another great chapter, well done. This E is so adorably well intentioned but SO naive. Its cute.
baybegrl0703 chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
this was an adorable chapter!
baybegrl0703 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
waIT SO bella is a sex alve? willing? is she truly happy with julian and julian is really a perv omg i need more!
tahughes chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I loved it and I also loved that Bella says his name in her sleep and dickhead heard it. He needs to go.
trishchar chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
love this!
Giggles2010 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
luv story
Lady Gwynedd chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I think Bella is making Edward suffer for leaving. She has ever intention of going back to him after he suffers enough and she can figure out how to get out of the Julian relationship gracefully.

Surely she knows how her relationship with Julian is doing to Edward - she's showing a cruel streak as well as being more independent.
tbug2010 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I am really enjoying your story and can't wait for the next chapter! I would love to read an outtake of Bella's Pov.
Isabela is Online chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
It's really sad to know that Bella is into this Julian person. Does he love her or just wanted her to be his submissive? I'm really looking forward to seeing Bella wake up from her stupidity. Julian is not a good person, I think. thanks for updating.
RoseArcadia chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
OMG, that was priceless!
ErinCullen chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
very good! please update soon!
JennyPenny1204 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I think an outake or two with Bella's thoughts would be great. She obviously still has feelings for Edward, especially since she's still calling out for him in her dreams, but she's really good at masking them around Edward. At the same time, Edward's doing too well of a job, at least till now, of playing just the supportive friend. I think Bella thinks he's really over her. He's going to have to show some jealousy, and not just over the whole submissive thing. Bella knows he wouldn't be happy about that, no matter how strong or friendly his feelings might be. I love the humor that you've thrown in that keeps this fic from being the usual heavy stuff most post NM fics contain :)
Lorilie James chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Love it! Your awesome!
Shakespeare's Lady chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I think this is fine from Edward's POV; it is so much more interesting than Bella's.

A contract to be submissive? Is Edward wrong about the sexual context?
3,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 .. Last Next »