Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
just bite me chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Ah, I so love when Edward gets to save Bella, but it looks like he f-up. Great chapter. More lemons the better. Please update.
storytime chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
I laughed and laughed. Poor Edward. I so wish he was a sexual deviant. Shocking, Miss Bella being all kinky. Great chapter.
c0lew0rld chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
HAHAHAHAHAA THEE ENDING! lol, too funny! jeez. more! haha
truth20 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Ah, Edward might have so competition for his love. Total fun. This story seems to be very promising, I hope you continue and update soon.
baybegrl0703 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
omffg i didnt see that coming till edward learned it was julian! who knew bella was into roleplay so much lol. i love it more please !
pinklady34 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
wtf? oh boy so they are roll playing...innocent bella is not so innocent! holy cow, how is edward going to feel about this?
TheLadyShakespeare chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Wow! I am hooked! Update soon!
Lady Gwynedd chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Wow! I wasn't expecting that! Who would have thought that Bella was into a little S&M.

Good, interesting and very different fan fiction. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Yoli chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Oh, sorry you just lost me.
storytime chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
"wondering how the hell I will ever be able to just walk away from the love of my existence again."- Don't stay away, Be a sexy vampire and get her back.

Thanks for doing EPOV, he is my favorite. I would be interested in reading a BPOV for her reactions to seeing Edward.

Please update soon
fallunder chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
I LOL reading this line. Edward is too funny, so subtle

"When Bella and I dated in high school she never mentioned having any interest in law.?"

I can't wait to read more.
fallunder chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Engaging and well written.
baybegrl0703 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
omg i am hooked. more please asap!
Yoli chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
great story. update soon please
Tbug chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I really like the way you wrote the characters and can not wait to find out how he wins he back!
3,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241