Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
Guest chapter 47 . 2/21/2016
What a fun, silly, sweet fic. I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to moving on to the sequel. Thanks for sharing your work with the rest of us.
dpennell007 chapter 47 . 2/4/2016
Thanks for sharing your sweet, funny, sexy story. I loved your smitten, possessive Edward - and Emmett cracked me up. On to the outtakes!
Zveka chapter 47 . 1/22/2016
Kay on RobAttack rec'd your story :)

great story and funny read :)
readicted chapter 47 . 1/11/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed every single word of this fic. I didn't realize it was a humour fic when I started. I probably would've continued to skip past this fic on my TBR list had I known. The first two chapters were dramatic and emotional, and then all hell broke loose and this turned into a real gut buster of a fic. I legitimately cannot recall reading anything that has made me laughed so hard, so often. You managed to find a glorious sweet spot between ridiculously funny, seriously dramatic and agonizingly angsty. I don't know how you did it, but you did. And it is magical. This fic, combined with its outtakes are going on to my favorites list pronto. Thanks for the fun read!
readicted chapter 28 . 1/11/2016
Missy, I know this is old, and you may not even read your reviews any more, but I just want to say... girl, you done good! That was really well done. And on the off chance that you do read this, omg on the striptease. I just KNEW Rose was setting Edward up. That was so mean. Funny as hell, cringe worthy and thank all that is holy Bella stopped Edward before he snatched the pants off. Oh gah. Also yes I'm guilty, I used TCL once upon a time to communicate my affinity for southerly meanderings.
readicted chapter 24 . 1/11/2016
Oh good gravy. Poor . I don't know why but I get the feeling that Rose is dubbing about the striptease. I am second hand mortified for him about his future striptease performance for Bella. My goodness. I am shuttering just imagining it. I just know he's going to seriously dedicate himself to his Magic Mike gyrations on lawd. *cringing*
readicted chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
A serious and emotional chapter, and I seriously loved it. They are finally communicating and tackling deep seeded issues. Edward's self hatred is what keeps him from wanting to change Bella. And Bella's pain and feelings of being rejected and abandoned have made her feel unlovable, unworthy. She learned to overcome those feelings of inadequacy, with Julian's love and devotion. But she's living a lie in that she's still searching for Edward in her heart. Imagining and fantasizing. Unfair to Julian, who seems like a good guy. I have a feeling that he and Tanya will perhaps find companionship.
readicted chapter 22 . 1/11/2016
Ok, I lied. I read TWO more chapters. I just couldn't stop. This is the funniest -ish I think I have ever read at 3:30 in the morning.
readicted chapter 21 . 1/11/2016
Oh gah, I can't. This is too funny. I am vibrating, spluttering and crying-all while desperately endeavoring not to wake hubby up again.
readicted chapter 20 . 1/11/2016
It's nearly 3am and I am reading this under the covers so the light from my kindle doesn't disturb DH. Plan was working until I had to stifle my laughter. The bed was shaking so hard with my silent laughter, hubby woke up. Guess I better go to sleep. One more chapter, then sleep.
readicted chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
I've got to hand it to Edward, he was a cool customer. Though he should've really blown her mind by touching the nipple ring, without touching any part of her breast. As always, your Emmett brings me great joy. Esme and Rose get a gold star to.
readicted chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
Hot damn angry Edward is a sexy beast. So Julian wants to collar Bella. Hell to the no. Time for Edward to step up his studies.
readicted chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
I had a feeling that's where this was heading. Edward taking kink lessons from Emmett. This is going to be priceless fun. Jasper was great with making it plain for Edward. Emmett was good with him too. His siblings are not allowing Edward to bullshit them. This is what he needs. Tough love. And apparently, some sex lessons.
readicted chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
I. Love. Emmett. A freak in the bed. LOL.
readicted chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
OMG, I am dying! That is sooo mortifying for Bella, but hysterical. Poor clueless, innocent Edward. His mind has been blown. His sexual morals are frozen in 1918. He just doesn't know what to make of Bella and Julian at all. And now Bella has to deal with Carlisle, Alice and Jasper too. Lolololol.
3,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »