Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
lostsailor1 chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
Sis was right
Guest chapter 47 . 2/20/2014
This was a great story so funny with just the right amount of freaky liked it a lot
Guest chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
This chap was so great! Lol he did it!
Vernoodle chapter 27 . 2/3/2014
Kinda sad this story became so incredibly bizarre. I've been skimming the past few chapters hoping it would "un-weird" enough for me to want to continue reading. You really should update the summary. The summary makes it sound like an actual love/redemption story. Yikes!
Vernoodle chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I really shouldn't have, but I laughed at the last line of this chapter! Omg
MiaSma chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
The language is totally OOC, and takes this fic into poor characterization.
Just Sus chapter 47 . 10/9/2013
Oh, I like the idea of their law school years! Thanks for this story. It made me laugh, cry and go take a cold shower!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 42 . 10/8/2013
Sounds disgusting!
Just Sus chapter 41 . 10/8/2013
Well, didn't they have a nice day? Wonder why Rosalie (I assume) said that human sex smells bad? Doesn't seem to bother Edward!
Just Sus chapter 39 . 10/8/2013
OK...much better!
Just Sus chapter 37 . 10/8/2013
Well, I sort of understand why Bella is being this way...she did live with the man for some years! But her attitude towards Edward is bad! Why is she being this way with him? I hope she doesn't feel guilty, and decide to stay with Julian!
Just Sus chapter 36 . 10/8/2013
Very funny! I hope Julian doesn't do something rash!
Just Sus chapter 35 . 10/8/2013
Good that she's getting him to open up! I'd say their sex life is starting out pretty well!
Just Sus chapter 33 . 10/8/2013
All I can say is...WOW! That was amazing!
Just Sus chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
I'm with Bella...that was hysterical about the peaches! Why the hell is Edward foregoing a blow/hand job? Stupid man!
I haven't looked, but I'm sure you wrote the outtake...I hope so!
3,555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »