Reviews for How to Win Back the Love of Your Existence
readicted chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
I knew Alice was wrong. But I believed she knew it was Julian. Edward was handling Bella's moving forward in life quite maturely, allowing her to move on without his stalking or interference. He also was determined to go back to his family and not descend into isolation and misery. Perhaps he does end up horribly unhappy and Alice decided to intervene. Kinda shitty thing to do, but hopefully after some very angry and awkward interactions, Bella starts to soften to Edward's charm. Of course maybe Alice did make a terrible, terrible mistake. Hmm. This is awkward.
readicted chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Edward is quite the bold one. Love it. But the boyfriend obviously knows of Edward. And I'm sure it's not positive. A doctor huh. I wonder how self conscious Edward feels about him suddenly looking young for Bella. I have a feeling that HS is off the table for Edward.
readicted chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
Oh I love that Bella has grown up, had the college experience and has found something that she's passionate about. I can't fathom why Edward didn't share about his time in Africa. It's so wonderful what he was doing, so much more meaningful than constantly repeating HS. His term of endearment feels so natural and cozy. I wonder how it made her feel. I can tell that she's involved with someone, and probably living with them.
readicted chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Wow, what an incredible first chapter! I'm holding my breath with nervous anticipation.
LittleNeko23 chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
Lemme just say that Addicted by Saving Abel is best CFM song! it's made me giddy cause I knew every song mentioned!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/16/2015
That Emmett... I laughed so hard and out loud... I had tears in my eyes... What a wit!
jk chapter 30 . 6/25/2015
all this bullshit about piercings is getting annoying...I think the writer thinks their sexy or thinks the opposite sex thinks their sexy and that's why you keep writing about it so much. it feels like the writer is pushing it onto the characters...does that make sense? its kinda like when the main character talks about music and its obviously the writers taste in music not what you'd think the actual character would like...that's the best example I can come up with...
this story isn't about you and what you like, want, think is hot ect...make sense?
jk chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
so he goes down on her and her licks her once and she starts thrusting wildly? and screaming more? like an idiot...lol he just started calm the fuck down bella your fucking embarrassing yourself...im embarrassed for you...have some fucking control bella your acting like a slut and desparate too...and you didn't even shave for Edward...selfish bitch
jk chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
what the fuck did he just say?
she was always meant for me...I realize that now
what?
now he realizes that? I thought he already knew that? since shes hes fucking MATE!
you need to erase that shit...hes been calling her his mate...his true love all this time...but in chapter fucking 23 he says hes just realizing that shes meant for him?
ummm that isn't right and it makes me doubt his earlier efforts
jk chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
now Edwards cool with using Tanya to make bella jealous? really?
like he didn't know she still wants him? I thought that fact was fucking known already! she asked him to change her...HELLO
You cant be that fucking stupid Edward...get rid of the fucking sperm dumpster whore already you piece of shit
jk chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
see what I mean by this story is getting immature? knowing Tanya wants to make bella jealous and he still goes along with it! hes the one that wont commit!...wont change bella and has the fucking nerve to bring along a female vampire that wants to make bella jealous?
Edwards a piece of shit...he just lost all the respect I had for him...fuck this story
jk chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
tanyas there now...if he uses Tanya to make bella jealous...or lets Tanya have some of his firsts...ill be fucking pissed! its Edwards fault their not together...if he would change bella theyd be together...if he touches Tanya I will lose all respect for him...line in the damn sand !
jk chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
I get you want Edward to be sexy but involving everyone else...it just doesn't work its like you lost the real plot and now your just fucking around...
it seems...immature these last few chapter anyway
jk chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
is that supposed to make the readers see him as a vampire? he got alittle mad and growled?
Edward is a huge pussy vampire! That's his mate! Some otherguy is all over his mate...not some girl that's nice, not some chick hes seeing, not some distraction,not a girlfriend, not a fck buddy...his mate!
and he doesn't do shit ya know...hes too human.
DelicateTwilight chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
Tanya's last name is Denali... They even said it in the books. That's why they refer to them as the Denalis.
3,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »