Reviews for 500 Days of Temperance
RK chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
hmmm- for some reason even though you posted chapter 18 on 7/19, it is 7/20 and is still not showing up.

i really liked this fanfic and how you went back and forth.
SouthunLady chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
Too funny for words! This was hilarious and the dildo was priceless. It had to be Angela's inspiration...LOL.
sassybee chapter 14 . 6/11/2010
I am reading this with tears running down my face. This is so sad. Very well written.
LoveLorned chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Sorry for the confusion. I followed the non-chronological storytelling used in the movie, 500 Days of Summer. I might rearrange the chapters in correct order when the story ends.
maxridefreak19 chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
I love your story, but I'm confused about why the days are out of order. But I still love it all the same. Please update! And also, when did they break up?
Asharlee chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
naaw cute
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
did they end up breaking up? i loved the title. very creative. 3
LoveLorned chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
Thanks for the kind reviews!

If it hasn't reached Day 500, more days will keep on coming ;)
Asharlee chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
aww cute :) Why aren;t more people reviewing this story?

I love it!
SouthunLady chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
I enjoyed this immensely. Will there be more?
Coilerfan35 chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
Wow, just read through all these and you deserve so many more reviews than what you have. I've never seen the 500 days of Summer, but this fic is very fun to read, and very well written. I love the interaction, and even though the chapters are small, they're written a lot better then some of the lengthy stuff I've read before. :) Wonderful job, and keep on updating!
Asharlee chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOTS OF LOVE!
grc73 chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Nice idea. I just hope it has a happier ending for the as a couple than the movie! (which I loved BTW)
Asharlee chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Aarrgh! UPDATE! NOW! PLEASE!
Asharlee chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
This is really cute :)

And I Love how you used a movie that Zooey is in :)