Reviews for Comatose State
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Soooo... Are u gonna update? :)
LumenDeMorte chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
looooooooooooved it
LumenDeMorte chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Looooooooooooooooooove your story and read your last chapter and all i have to say is you go girl ;)
there are just too many closed minded people personally i love pluke,lukercy and perico and whatever the name for percy/octavian is and-well you get the idea i LOOVE a gay percy please continue like i said before looove your story cant wait for more 3
love peace chicken grease
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Loverboy338 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Fanlover14 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I just gotta say that I adore this story and really hope you keep to rewriting it and posting it again. It's so hard to find Luke/Percy stories that I squeal when I finally do and I really liked yours. I mean your a great writer to begin with so I can only imagine what your new and improved skills will do with it. Everything from the simplicity of the bare emotions to the integrity and development of the extreme ones like love and lust and longing. I loved it all! Please continue!
Silvertail24 chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
i completely agree :I that's so horrible, I almost died when I read this story X3 its so cute and amazing!333 I cant wait read morrrre X3 there needs to be more lukexpercy stories3 and percyxnico x3
Phantos God of Horrors chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
I love both the story and them. I just can't wait for The Blood Of Olympus and your rewrite of this. Good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
So is Percy gay?
Jaython chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Can you just give the notification of the rewrite already... the story itself is kinda rushed I think, but stll good
Shrekerino chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
awesome
Um chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
THREE WORDS. What the hell?
spiritgirl16 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
F**k Yeah!You tell them, I love this story just the way it is, but if you wanna re-write it's your choice:) and anyone who's hating needs to just shut up and go somewhere else!:3
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I love that! Update soon!
Colts12broncos18 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
I love it! It's REALLY good! I can't wait until you update!