Reviews for Comatose State
I love this fanfic its so cute and smutty at the same time ️️
plz update
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
Definitely continue
xXDarkness'sAngelXx chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Hey, the new shipping could be ... Puke! Ahahahahahahaahhaahaha
CenturlItaly chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Just writing it here cause I still don't know how to PM someone but I would like you to continue this..
brantleyh936 chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
You go. PREACH. I love this story and ship. And yeah it made me laugh to. I would of said no, it is lukercy. Silly. Get your words back. And why would you report someone just because of a ship. I mean that is stupid and man up and log in so we know who you are instead of just a random person.
Ravensoul1999 chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
1. You know, I think Lukercy is fine couple (even if the age think kind of bothers me), but I will admit that, when I was skimming through story descriptions, I ended up reading Pluke as puke, which caught my attention and got me to read the story, so it's not to bad.
2. You should have mentioned that you did tell them a head of time what the pairing was and, by bagging on the story, they look like loser who have no life and are acting like children (or worse depending on the child you compare them to.)
LumenDeMorte chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
looooooooooooved it
LumenDeMorte chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Looooooooooooooooooove your story and read your last chapter and all i have to say is you go girl ;)
there are just too many closed minded people personally i love pluke,lukercy and perico and whatever the name for percy/octavian is and-well you get the idea i LOOVE a gay percy please continue like i said before looove your story cant wait for more 3
love peace chicken grease
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Loverboy338 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Fanlover14 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
I just gotta say that I adore this story and really hope you keep to rewriting it and posting it again. It's so hard to find Luke/Percy stories that I squeal when I finally do and I really liked yours. I mean your a great writer to begin with so I can only imagine what your new and improved skills will do with it. Everything from the simplicity of the bare emotions to the integrity and development of the extreme ones like love and lust and longing. I loved it all! Please continue!
Silvertail24 chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
i completely agree :I that's so horrible, I almost died when I read this story X3 its so cute and amazing!333 I cant wait read morrrre X3 there needs to be more lukexpercy stories3 and percyxnico x3
Phantos God of Horrors chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
I love both the story and them. I just can't wait for The Blood Of Olympus and your rewrite of this. Good luck.
Jaython chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Can you just give the notification of the rewrite already... the story itself is kinda rushed I think, but stll good