Reviews for Ritual
BecauseShewasBORED chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
HAHAHAHA! That shit is HILARIOUS! Keep it up 'cause I'm lov'in it.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Adorable. I love Bret and Shawn almost as much as HHH and Shawn
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it! I can definietly see this happening to Shawn and it would make my day to find out he really got some lovin while stuck in the ramp too! You did a great job on this. It was absolutely hilarious!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Leave it good ole HBK to get himself in a bind and then somehow manage to take advantage of it. If I didn't know better I'd say that he somehow managed to do it on purpose just to get that result. ;)
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
ROFL That seriously gave me a giggle attack! My BH is beaming right now while SM is furiously shouting that he'd never...

Uh huh. That's what she said.

Great job! You know my feelings on this pairing as of late. I want to fling Bret out of a window, but I do like having him around on my TV each week.

And man...What a place to get it on! ROFL

redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Holy shit...that's really all I have to say about that.
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That is so awesome, file material!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was so damn cute. I mean, only Shawn would get stuck to a ramp and think "Hmm... sex? Must be done!" And Bret, questioning if it would break the ritual! You fool, you don't question HBK loving, you just do it!
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very cute, very kinky. Loved it.

.: TMM :.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh wow! That was so cute, funny, and sexy. I love how you write these two. I loved this very much :) You did a great job.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I bow down to one of the masters *bows*