Reviews for Dream of somewhere Warm
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 4/3
Really like how that turned out. Wasn't sure where you would take this because it could have lead to a lot of different things happening but this seems like it has a lot of potential.
Biblio388 chapter 13 . 4/3
Nice introduction of that aspect of the story. Like how Ino interacts with her two friends and how things have been changed from other Naruto stories.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 4/3
Definitely enjoying how bloodthirsty some of the characters are. Makes things much more interesting.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/2
Lots of interesting things going on in this chapter. Makes me wonder what is coming next.
kooloowarrior chapter 16 . 1/15
Nice story seems like it could be a good prologue for somone to pick up as a naruto/Haku or a Naruto/Tayuya or NaruHakuTayu storyi wonder what's wrong with venom? He's usually just a suit and doesn't need chakra to keep his form...
speedslasher chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
This story is absolutely amazing please continue! This story is one of my favorites and I hope you pick it back up soon!
TuxedoGreymon chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
What the hell just happened?
jagen heie chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
i love the story. have recently fallen in love with the naruto/venom cross over genra. too many i think make him super powerful/mary sue. i love yours most because for you you introduced him late into the story and in a uniquely interesting way. i sincerily hope you will pick this story back up at some point because i want to know what happens next. also love how everything changes with naruto having someone to care for him. while sasuke acting out of character may be a turn off for some im glad you didnt resort to sasuke bashing but instead gave him a slow and believeable change in attitude.
Kirreyn chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
update plz
Kirreyn chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Kakashi epic joke)
Ten no kaitou chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
hmm interesting and funny...sasuke is jealous of naruto haha oh man thats funny wonder if venom will work alongside naruto or will try to take control like the kyuubi does at first
Ten no kaitou chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
haha end part in this chapter was hilarious i could almost imagine kakashi saying that in my head
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
Great Story, I love how you have portrayed the characters with such depth, it's rare to see an appropriately powerful Kurenai. I like how you don't hold back with the killing, and make the characters seem powerful enough without making them overly super powered psychopaths, or overly angsty about said killing. Finally, I enjoyed the way you changed the fight scenes and mixed in new ways for the characters to fight while still keeping them true to said characters. I look forward to future chapters.
DonPJuan chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
keep up the great work.
sky-guard chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This doesn't involve venom at all