Reviews for Dream of somewhere Warm
kooloowarrior chapter 16 . 1/15
Nice story seems like it could be a good prologue for somone to pick up as a naruto/Haku or a Naruto/Tayuya or NaruHakuTayu storyi wonder what's wrong with venom? He's usually just a suit and doesn't need chakra to keep his form...
speedslasher chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
This story is absolutely amazing please continue! This story is one of my favorites and I hope you pick it back up soon!
TuxedoGreymon chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
What the hell just happened?
jagen heie chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
i love the story. have recently fallen in love with the naruto/venom cross over genra. too many i think make him super powerful/mary sue. i love yours most because for you you introduced him late into the story and in a uniquely interesting way. i sincerily hope you will pick this story back up at some point because i want to know what happens next. also love how everything changes with naruto having someone to care for him. while sasuke acting out of character may be a turn off for some im glad you didnt resort to sasuke bashing but instead gave him a slow and believeable change in attitude.
Kirreyn chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
update plz
Kirreyn chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Kakashi epic joke)
Ten no kaitou chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
hmm interesting and funny...sasuke is jealous of naruto haha oh man thats funny wonder if venom will work alongside naruto or will try to take control like the kyuubi does at first
Ten no kaitou chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
haha end part in this chapter was hilarious i could almost imagine kakashi saying that in my head
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
Great Story, I love how you have portrayed the characters with such depth, it's rare to see an appropriately powerful Kurenai. I like how you don't hold back with the killing, and make the characters seem powerful enough without making them overly super powered psychopaths, or overly angsty about said killing. Finally, I enjoyed the way you changed the fight scenes and mixed in new ways for the characters to fight while still keeping them true to said characters. I look forward to future chapters.
DonPJuan chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
keep up the great work.
sky-guard chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This doesn't involve venom at all
ThatGuyOverThere chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
I am very pleased by this story and eagerly await the next instalment.
jizang chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
Please Update soon
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Im enjoying this at Sasuke feeling th oh painful unnoticed attraction.
Akuma-Heika chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
If no one can control the Destoryers why are they listening to Granny? Also if no human can host them do they have a traditional spit mud hive or do they build their hives from the corpses of the Aburame?

Please no SasuHaku! I would work it out SasuSaku. You have already started improving her so keep it up! I still like NaruKinTayu so please still keep that under consideration!

Why was Sasuke angry? He knew Naruto and Haku were dating before his...inquiries.

I can't wait for the chunin exams! NaruSwordsdemon FTW!