Reviews for What's Meant To Be Will Always Find A Way
redguitar chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
this was sooooo great! i loved it i just wish it was longer!
julianafun chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
great story!
LPfan4ever chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
This was the perfect ending to a wonderful story! I love the ending it was a great way to end it...

I also want to wish you luck on your book and I'm always here if you need me...
laperkin chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Peyton/Lucas had slutty wedding sex lol.

I'm glad Peyton talked to Lucas about her fears and stuff but now the story is over :'(
EmmaJoie chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
wow this was good.
kylielink chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
good ending
Mela18 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
omg please update soon loved the breyton scene it wass cute and sisterly cant wait for more. great job.
LPfan4ever chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
I loved this chapter! This story is amazing! But I've already told you that! I can't wait to read the rest!
IcyGold chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Oh and I hadn't noticed this one before.. I've been almost dying for some Leyton fics I haven't read before. I like Brulian too. Happy Brooke with Julian is always heartwarming.

So I take it Lucas and Peyton meet for the first time since 5 months ago, in next chapter..? Will be interesting. I hope to read about it soon :)
laperkin chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
awww Lucas is so sweet. I loved Brulian! lol
leyton 2009 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
please update soon... can't wait for the next chapter.
kylielink chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
good chapter
LPfan4ever chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
OK so I officially SUCK! I'm so sorry I just realized that I have yet to review this chapter! I thought I had already done that! Can you EVER forgive me? LOL ok well I know you will but still I'm very sorry!

Anyway enough of my apologies...This was a great chapter you know I love this story already because well I've already read it all lol

Great chapter UDS...
bendecida82 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Awwww, you cant stop there! It was getting good! What is the name of the song Jeyton sang last chapter? Im with Brooke, Peyton needs to let Owen go! I would love to see more dialogue instead of the paragraphs explaining what was talked about, but other than that, it was good! And defiantly is spelled definitely. :)

UD soon!
bendecida82 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Awww. Love the Pulian friendship, her standing up to Owen, Leyton on the beach (their spot!), even the little bit of drama at the end. I love moral peyton, where she cant mess with Lucas cause she has a boyfriend, even though he is a jerk. I wouldnt mind if they broke up next chapter though.

Off to see!