Reviews for Hero Heroine
LunarKitty1995 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Aww this story is funny and cute. I would like to read more on your charicters adventures .
Poetic-Drug chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
No! Quil!

But LOL for Lief biting Apollo. Attitude! Good chapter again. But why, why did Quil get kiddnapped! It's not fair! Please continue this so I can see if he's ok! It's a really good story by the way.
Poetic-Drug chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This story interests me alot. Who is Jacob I wonder? I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this, once it's off hold again. Please update as soon as you can.

I may be small in the world, but it's the little things that make a difference

Bebe
Madly Chessur chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Haha xD It's all like "._. Why is it not smiling?" xD IDK that made me LOL :D

Dawww! x33 Apollo/Rina ish cute xDD

o.o Who is this mysterious Jacob? Dx

Haha xDD Apollo got pwned by Lief :3 *wait, IS that even Larvitar's name? o.o* Haha xD He got pwned again!

Haha! xDD THREE TIMES! *I think o.o* xDD

Readin' this makes ME wanna write a PokeStory :3
Madly Chessur chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
POKEMON! :D POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON! :D ... Ahem, sorry ._. Tek-Tek has been on a PokeRampage since she got the game SoulSilver :D

Haha, Judai xD How ironic is it that your bro's name xD

Haha, Rina choked xD

Pick the Cyndaquil ._. *reads down* YOSH! *punches air* xD

Haha, for some reason, when it said Lucario, I was thinking Ludicolo xD I saw it's Type and was like "._. That's not Ludicol *pauses to look at the name* Ooohh Nevermind..." xDD

zOMG, who DOESNT like Volkner? x33 He's such a hawty *mimicks one of Atty's fangirls* xD

Daww :3 What a cute ending! xD
Infinity Master chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
ur way too in to romance...

non the less, good job
Sega-chan chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Aw I agree with Luvingrandomness they are so cute! lol update soon!
YubelChan chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
XD apollo and larvitar are so cute and funny when they interact! X3
Ability King KK chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
*grin* Looks like Apollo learned to never insult Larvitar. The friendship between the two will be fun to watch.

Hope Rina can get Cyndaquil back from Hiroshi.
Pave Low chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Pave. Low. In. Bound.

I haven't reviewed in a while.

What's up, little sister?

Add me in, but I can tell you already have in a way!

Keep it going, Rina!

Pave Low AKA Tom
Dynamic Punch chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
RINA! MY GIRL!

What's up, Rina-chan?

It's Hiro, YOUR BEST FRIEND!

Anyways, good job on the first chapter of this Pokemon thing.

Add me in.

I know you know my looks -shing- my measurements -sticks tongue out- and my Pokemon. -Throws balls at you, not your average Pokeballs-

Heh.

Hope to see myself, Rina.

-Dynamic...PUNCH!

Fwom Hiroshi-san
YubelChan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
:3 funny start - update soon :D and here's my OC info:

Name: Kari Moon

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Personality: Quiet, bit shy at first, smart, a bit impatience, energetic

Description: long light brown hair. dark green eyes. off-shoulders long-sleeve black shirt with white tank top shirt underneath. white knee-length pants. black shoes. wears a gold heart shape like heart with diamonds around the ruby that's in the middle. (DX god i need to make it shorter.)

Jolteon(F)moves- Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon, Thunder Fang

Ninetales(F)moves- Flame Wheel, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Hyper Beam

Lanturn(M) moves- Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Shock Wave

Gardevoir(F) moves- Psychic,
Infinity Master chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Good story. Has potental. sounds simmilar to my story. Anyway, I hope u continue it or whatever. Heres OC info and update please:

Name: Adam

Gender: M

Age: 14

Personallity: Smart, Quick, Sensitive, Adventurous, Impatience, Ultra Competive

Description: Messy brown hair, blue eyes, average height for age

Clothes: Blue jeans with a black shirt, wearing long sleeved under armor underneath shirt

Pokemon:

Shiny Electrike: Best friend and starter. Never in a Pokeball. Got when he was little and ran away from home. He found Electrike hurt in the wild. His parents found him and Electrike and took them home. Electrike was a family pet but now travels with Adam

Dunsparce: First Pokemon caught and somewhat strong

Shuppet-Banette: Powerhouse but gets distracted, episcailly with large crowds.

Ralts-Kirlia-Gallade: Main powerhouse but is rivalled with Electrike for Adam's attention.

Cherubi-Cherrim: Caught by accident when he got in a fight with some random kid. It knocked his Pokeball lose and he ended up catching it.

Background: When he was little, he saw his first Pokemon battle and wanted to be a trainer ever since. When he was 6, his parents wouldn't let him be a trainer at that age and he ran away from home. He met Electrike then. Now on his journey with 2 badges. You cna make him a rival or whatever. I don't care.
Hotrod198 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is an interesting start. Is it alright if i send in two? They will be a love couple. If you are only accepting one, could you make it Cole please? thanks!

Name: Cole Harding

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Description: White skinned, black spiky hair, blue eyes, Black jacket, grey shirt, blue jeans, a necklace with a pokeball on it. Inside is a pokemon which is super strong. (It is the last pokemon on the list)

Pokemon:

Treecko-Grovyle-Sceptile (male) Cole's starter pokemon. Very loyal.

Magby-Magmar-Magmortar (male) Cole's powerhouse. Also very loyal

Psyduck-Golduck (male) As a Psyduck, it is very clumsy and always breaking stuff with confusion so Cole hardly ever makes it battle. But when Psyduck is the Pokemon Cole must use in a three on three battle, Psyduck proves its worth on the team.

Murkrow-Honchkrow (male) It allows Cole to travel short distances quickly. It is also very fast in battles, making it Cole's fastest pokemon.

Eevee-Umbreon or Espeon(Whichever one i dont care) (male) Cole is first met with his Eevee egg. It does not hatch for quite awhile however when it does hatch, it already proves it worth as a battler by beating a trainer in a one on one battle

Shiny Metagross Metagross has been with Cole his whole life. It was his first pokemon, his official one treecko though. He uses Metagross when he has to and in 6 on 6 battles uses Metagross last always. Metagross is also the pokemon closest to his trainer, being the most loyal. He only uses Metagross last because of his really high level. (I know u said ud choose the levels but Metagross has to be really strong and i mean really strong)

History: His father died in a Tauros stampede. His mother is an alcholic and gets drunk every night. Cole left his mother to live a normal life. He also has a girlfriend who is Jennifer. He stole a Torchic and Pokedex for her to start her journey with him.

Name: Jennifer Hutch

Age: 16 turning 17

Gender: Female

Description: Long blonde hair, brown eyes, pink shirt with a jacket with fluff on the edges. Wears a black miniskirt. She also has a Pokeball necklace with her most powerful pokemon.

Pokemon:

Torchic-Combusken-Blaziken (female) Jennifer's starter Pokemon. It is loyal to jennifer. It was stolen by Cole when he received his Treecko and Pokedex, stealing her a Pokedex as well. Her second strongest pokemon.

Finneon-Lumineon (female) A pokemon which is also very loyal to Jennifer. Shes uses Finneon as if she was competeing in contests by thinking about strategies to attack.

Oddish-Gloom-Vileplume (female) Jennifer caught it by accident. She thought it was ugly and was tempted to release it. However, by proving its worth in battle, she kept it on the team.

Togepi-Togetic-Togekiss (female) She is first met with her Togepi egg alongisde Cole and his Eevee egg. Sometimes uses it as a means of transport. Also her fastest pokemon.

Miltank (female) Jennifer uses Miltank to heal all the pokemon. She only uses it in battles rarely but when she does, Miltank has a high attack and defence, making it a tough opponent.

Salamence (male) Jennifer's only male pokemon. It is the strongest pokemon on her team. It is also her first pokemon. It is very much like Metagross.

History: Jennifer's mother was killed alongside Cole's dad in a Tauros stampede. Her father is drug addict and an alchoholic. She is an only child and met Cole when she decided to go on a journey but had no way of getting a Pokedex or starter pokemon. Cole then stole one for her and the two then went on a journey together.

If you need anything else dont be afraid to pm me. Could u also pm me if u decide to accept them? thanks!
Sega-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Awesome Story Rina-chan! I KNOW this one is gonna be a hit! Ok here's my OC info:

Name: Sega Rivera

Age: 16

Gender: F

Description: Go to my website, click on Pokemon Universe and Tada!

Personality: Give it to you later.

Main Pokemon:

Charizard (M) named Blazer-Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Iron Tail, Dynamic Punch

Pidgeot (F) named Sora-Moves: Brave Bird, Aerial Ace, Roost, Hidden Power

Tauros (M) named Longhorns-Moves: Thunderbolt, Zen Headbutt, Giga Impact, Earthquake

Floatzel (M) named Floats-Moves: Aqua Jet, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Surf

Garchomp (F) named Saphira-Moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Hyber Beam, Draco Meteor

Lucario (M) named Aura-Moves: Rest, Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Bulk Up

Ok Thats all for today Update soon!